1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 4 | España| Jerez | May 3 - 5

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

The fuck is wrong with you? I hate Marquez but I never wish he crashes nor any other rider for that matter.

SMH......Some people.....

cha0s#242 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea....same way I don't wish the opposing QB in football gets hurt. That shit can, and will, go both ways.

3. I‘m sitting at a sidewalk table on the main avenue in Cadiz, 30 minutes from the track, drinking a freezing-cold cerveza, smoking a cigar, and watching a parade of hot Spanish women. Life sucks :)

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Bruised vagina

5. Your problems are not his problems.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Interesting to see - the racers are staying at the track in motorhomes (and tents), but the huge support staff are in every hotel in the region (including mine).

There were about 6 Moto2 racers on my flight to Jerez, all sitting in Economy.

7. Will929

Will929 Well-Known Member

Relax...I guess I should have said something along the lines of, hopefully Rossi finishes in a gravel trap, AND stays up right. But incase he tips over, that there are plenty of snowflakes to land on so he doesn’t get hurt.:Poke:
    I’m going to go ahead and say you had some type of cheer, relief, or something like that when Márquez crashed out at COTA...Especially because Rossi was in 2nd

SMH.... at the sensitivity of some people....

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When people know the amount of damage crashing can do to a rider yeah, they get sensitive about it.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. Will929

And...never once said I hope he gets hurt. I can’t stand Rossi, or football, but I don’t want to see injury. Yet again, relax.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I hope you fall down a flight of stairs and miss the races.

I don't want you to get hurt or anything, I just can't stand you.

11. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow.

13. Will929

It’s all good... I have the app on my phone.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Updated.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Are they Latin?
    :Poke:

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I hope it's a good race.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I'm caught up but I'll have to download them as I have commitments this weekend. I'm trying to find a 3rd job to go to silverstone in August :crackup:

18. Will929

But but... how could you say that! Peoples lives revolve around the internet. What a horrible thing to want.... if it does happen, and my phone does only have 3g, I’ll throw myself down a flight of stairs, land in a gravel trap, wake up and hope you like me enough to tell me the results.:beer:

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

Or blonde- Latin? Ask them where they were born. “Hola guapa, una pregunta:”

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Why do I think MM is going to toss it yet again?