1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blowout Burkeville VA

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Many farm and home stores have complete trailer rim/tire combos in stock, too.

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Awesome leads. Thanks guys!

ducnut likes this.
  3. joec

joec brace yourself

Damn. You're actually almost 4hrs from me.

4. Ducti89

Yeah. Ill be thundering my way past B-more in a few hours. Can you give me covering fire?

joec likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How'd you make out? Find something and back on the road?

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I clicked on this thread hoping to find news about a huge party in VA. Damn.

Hope you got er back on the road!

7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

YJ/TJ/XJ is 5x4.5.

fastfreddie likes this.
  8. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

9. Ducti89

Sorry all. Literally just got home. So I was towed to a yard but once the tow guy found out what was inside the trailer, he locked the flatbed with the trailer and gear in their new building for overnight. They also have a contract with a trailer place and placed an order for 3 tires which arrived this morning. Once they were on, I was on the highway.

Browders towing in Diwiddie, VA is the towing agency. The tow guy and staff were very welcoming and accommodating. Nothing even shifted in the trailer when it was picked up or dropped off. First class stuff they are!

10. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Glad to hear it turned out alright. I hate it when things go sideways on a road trip.

Ducti89 likes this.
  11. Ducti89

Yeah but it coulda been worse. Now Ill have a tire pile for my trailer!

12. Ducti89

Last update: Maxxis 8008 tires installed as well as metal valve stems. Thank you all for the suggestions. They dont fall on deaf ears.