1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F@cking scumbags - killed a rescue dog while burglarizing home

Discussion in 'General' started by Alex_V, Apr 25, 2019.

1. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Same shit cops do every day across America on private property. And thats all I'll say about that out of the dungeon. But yeah, it really pisses me off as well.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. joec

joec brace yourself

Or do like this local shit bag. Get your bar card before pulling the trigger. Care to guess what his defense was? And what the trial outcome was? Hint, Google search doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the shit this guy stirs around town. But entertaining read none the less. Like was said."state of mind and condition of the scene"

https://www-baltimoresun-com.cdn.am.../news/bs-xpm-1996-11-02-1996307002-story.html

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Ahh don’t be a coward. You brought up here continue :crackup:

Ride safe.
    AAron

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lets not....

DucatiBomber likes this.
  5. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that’s where the crime happens. Human waste usually leaves its own element to prey on the nice neighborhoods. That’s where the good stuff is.

What a shame. Hope they catch them.

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

there are a few other physical things you can do to demonstrate the fear... even if you have trained to minimize its impact on your reaction(s). But I agree about having an advocate before giving a statement

7. Piss yourself! :eek:

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

All that for a couple electronics? That’s just pathetically sad. I can’t even imagine coming home to my rescued pets dead by a home invasion . That’s just pure evil