1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America VIR what are your picks?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Apr 22, 2019.

1. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Shit happens. Karmas a bitch though. Take jabs at is ending up there and you are way more likely to end up there yourself.

Of course I understand you having hopes and dreams, us and a few others ending up on the crash truck is your ONLY hope ending up on the podium...

Interesting fact, the only races Kris hasnt been on the box on the SV are the ones he didnt finish.... either due to a mechanical or one crash.

Gino230 and drop like this.
  2. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Yes, I want to see the entire field crash except me. I want everyone to blow up, have wheels fall off, and break everyone bone in their body. It would be perfect if they'd all just bow out of the race so I can stand on the podium and flex my nuts. I hope the crash truck is so busy with twins guys on the ground that they have to postpone races.

I see handling jokes is not your thing. So let me explain. I don't want anyone to crash or break down. I dont want to see anyone on the crash truck. I have zero chance of getting on the podium and getting a podium is not why im going there. I don't want twins to look like shit show club race. I want MA to have good reason to keep twins class around.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    racesbikes and badmoon692008 like this.
  3. turner38

Jokes are one thing. Joking about us being on the crash truck is another.

As far as the bodywork, shit happens.
    Want the class to be more proffesional? Stop acting like its a party and a race broke out.
    JMO

Robby-Bobby and drop like this.
  4. Superbikeorbust

Superbikeorbust Well-Known Member

Nope. Must be a twins guy.

t11ravis likes this.
  5. swiest152

Jokes are okay as long as they're not about you. got it.

How exactly am I acting like it's a party? Please expand on your statement.

Yes, he build the bike Curtis Murray is racing. he built Parrish's engine and many others. he is copbuilt!

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Handbags are out and the race hasn't even started!

7. rwdfun

rwdfun

We are talking about the LWT class right?

Not ironically, racing was better and fans enjoyed it more when the racers, ya know, had personality. Robots are boring JMHO

Well you did just allude to your results relating to the level of your drinking the night before..... so there's that

Jongo likes this.
  8. swiest152

Alcohol thins blood, I suffer from arm pump. If i drink enough the night before i dont get arm pump. :)

That's not partying, that's training.

9. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

If thats training you can call me Aldon Baker!

10. turner38

Jokes are fine. Joking about crashing or shit breaking is bad JuJu as far as i’m concerned always has been.

“ depends on how drunk I get the night before.
    Blacked out drunk, podium, perfect race.
    Good Buzz, 12th with bad arm pump.”

May have had something to do with it my perception of your attitude.

Letting personalities show is one thing, Racing and drinking dont mix where I come from. I have no issue with people having a drink or two after everything is said and done. I do have issues with people carrying ANY of that over into the next days activities.

TLR67, drop and YamRZ350 like this.
  11. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

:crackup:

12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Dirt track right?

13. swiest152

Then you must make a lot of jokes. ;)

It's a shitty one. :)

This doesn't even warrant a response.

14. turner38

Yep, I’m a old dirt tracker. Never was a fan of the drinking there either. None of the people I run or ran with did.

15. turner38

Screw that, 3’ screw drivers are where its at!

t11ravis likes this.
  16. SPATT

SPATT In a gravel pit near you

I joke about being on the crash truck all the time. Its part of racing or pushing to get faster... I'm not that talented or fast. I'm totally ok with that. Bad juju or whatever fact is shit happens; laugh or cry but take your pick.

I for one do want the twins class to look more professional and started making parts affordable for guys so it looks less like a yard sale an more like a paddock. Sam also does a lot to promote the twin's cup.

You're suggesting making it less of a party? I don't even drink but I'm adult enough to let others make their own choices and keep to my own business JMHO. I haven't heard of any racing incidents with a rider impaired or otherwise unless I'm just poorly informed.

badmoon692008 and rcarson15 like this.
  17. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Looks like rain on Saturday...I think I know who the favorite in SS is.

gixxercurt, turner38 and renegade17 like this.
  18. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Boo on you. The weather will clear out no problem.

19. rwdfun

rwdfun

Well then I’d bet some money that it will do anything but rain. Last week the weather forecasters were saying this weekend was supposed to be 70’s and sunny around here. Now they are saying up to 5” of snow Saturday night. That’s taking sucking at your job to a whole new level

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Since this thread was started this week I thought
    Climate change... :D