1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: SMALL size 1 piece race leathers

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by emw, Apr 20, 2019.

1. emw

emw Member

Hello,

Looking for a 1 piece riding leathers, size small. I am approx 5'7" weighing 140. Pant size is 30-30. Alpinestars says I'm EU size 46 (or a small 48), US size 36/38.

Needs to be in decent condition that can pass tech inspection - minor scuffing is fine.

I drive between CT and MD frequently, if you're in either area or close to I-95 for a physical pick up, even better!

Thanks!

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  2. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I might have a set. I am 5'7" and my Teknic suit is just a little snug on me at 165lbs (32-30). Only one minor low side with minor scuffing you hardly notice. They are white and are one of Teknic last really nice race suits. Message me if interested and I can shoot you some pictures.

Raced in them this weekend and are totally safe to ride in.

I am in ATL area, so they would have to be shipped.

3. emw

emw Member

PM sent!

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  4. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Dainese Laguna Seca size 40/50 in red/white/blue scheme, minor rash on right shoulder guard. I am 5'9" and 157 and it fits me too well which doesn't allow me to add a chest/back protector. $415 shipped or $400 picked up from 22939.

5. emw

emw Member

PM sent!

6. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

PM returned w/ contact info.