1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is interesting, RE: Tylenol

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 24, 2019.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Privacy? But even those 3 that you listed could be quite expansive, no?

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Leave me alone .

OTOH> funny how much Tylenol kids get nowadays in all the pain and fever stuff ....

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I cannot take Advil/Motrin type drugs due to my BP medications I take,....So Aleve and Tylenol are my OTC painkillers of choice when one is necessary.

What pains me more is that this wasted collection of words even existed. You all realize some psycho-babbling piece of shit got a substantial grant from
    the US Government for speculating that taking Tylenol causes people to not give a shit about other peoples problems!

I think I'm going to hypothesize that women bicyclists get more pimples on their ass cheeks than women who run for exercise. That way I get to
    apply and receive a nice fat Gov grant to do the research as I examine in great detail every fine ass woman's backside in yoga pants and biking shorts
    that will volunteer for the "study".

Hmmmmmm wonder if women swimmers have larger breasts than running and bicycling women? ...that way I can do call it the Try Study because I tried to see as many naked woman as possible.

What complete bullshit.

Phl218, socalrider and jrsamples like this.
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I hope you don't think the government is less greedy and manipulative than big business.

Prospect and TurboBlew like this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Google tracks the ever loving hell out of anyone with a cell phone & apps installed... Facebook mines the shit out of data and makes billions doing so. Nobody goes to jail or gets arrested over sensitive data breaches. Short of commisioning a study... what would you like .gov to do? Mount a suit against Google for its Chrome browser/data collector occupying north of 80% of the market??

Phl218 likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don Quixote needs a windmill.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Sounds like you'll need an assistant, I'd like to apply. :D

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'll need to see a resume. ;-)

9. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

LOL, poor little government.

The government is the root of all evil, because they let the companies shaft the citizens whichever way they like, without lube might I add.

So there is no greed and manipulation by the government?

Your statement about competition is true. However your second statement is wishful thinking. What make so you sure that many companies aren't dumping shit that is leeching its away into crops and going down our gullets everyday. You think Monsanto was a corporate demon that managed to strongarm the government into bowing to it's will? As long as the governments pockets are buttered with enough then the corporations will continue to run rampant as they have been for the last 100 years.

10. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Tylenol: We have no idea how it works, but we guarantee you will not give a shit about your kid's skinned knee and destroy your liver on top of it!

Don't take that stuff, suck it up ya wuss.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I was told years ago that if Tylenol were to go under the same scrutiny as modern drugs, it would have never passed FDA approval. Purely just something I heard, but I can believe it. I will say that a mix of tylenol and naproxen sodium have finally made a huge dent in my daughter's severe menstrual cramps. Several doctors and medications, and we came up with that one on our own after reading google and trying everything under the sun!

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So now I'm starting to think that all those times I took Tylenol for a headache, did it actually get rid of the headache or did it just make me not give a shit that I had a headache in the first place???

[​IMG]

MachineR1 likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned