1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I just want to say. A little over a year after paying her off, rebuilding and resettling. I am much happier.

I am out most weekends either with friends or girlfriend, mountain biking, kayaking, or caving. I am looking to get back to the track this year. My truck will be paid for in a few months and that should give me track $$

P.S. the sex is through the roof!

Chris, dickie doo, beac83 and 4 others like this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Depends on the picture quality of the photos? If I can see the details of her labia with little to no pub hairs I will gladly shut the fock up. ;)

4. speedluvn

Dear Ex-Ms. Fencer,

It been a rough time for me these past few years. If your lurking and reading this thread feel free to contact me and send any nude pictures of yourself. No one has to know. We can be very discreet ;)

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Welcome to the Club speedluvn....we've been waiting for you.

Sorry to hear....but after you go through all the bullshit that comes with this, you'll emerge on the other side a better, happier person.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Only one way to find out...

[​IMG]

Fencer likes this.
  7. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Nothing like a rational thought being interjected into a conversation regarding train wrecks.... :D

.....carry on.... :crackup:

BigBird likes this.
  8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Just gonna throw this out for Speedluvin.

Me and the GF on vacation in Hawaii in the middle with our hostess and a friend on the outside. Hawaii is great if you get free lodging.
    [​IMG]

11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Damn. Carry on not shutting the fuck up.

:D :D :D

speedluvn likes this.
  12. speedluvn

When I saw my screen name, and before reading what you wrote, all I read was you and your girlfriend. My mind automatically went to the other women being your ex-wife. I assumed that it was your girlfriend, you and your ex-wife out on an excursion together. The guy in the picture didn't register.

Ms. Ex-Fencer, my offer still stands. We could have glorious coitus sessions.

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

14. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Can't believe this thread is still alive. The title is fitting.

15. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Words to live by.

16. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="speedluvn, post: 5518804, ]

Ms. Ex-Fencer, my offer still stands. We could have glorious coitus sessions.[/QUOTE]:crackup:

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

And at some point, you guys on here posting vitriol about what a hateful lyin' cheatin' miserable seeyouenntee your exwife was, will look back at your posts & realize all that hate is NOT the opposite of love.

20-something years after my divorce from wife #1 I don't much ever give her a moments thought. When I do, there's no bloodpressure spike, just a realization that that wasn't the right person for me, and I'm glad I went through all that with her so I'd know a little bit more about my own faults & mistakes & wouldn't make the same ones with wife #2. So, in a roundabout way, I'm kinda grateful that I got the chance to fuck things up with someone who wasn't meant to be & therefore I would know what not to do when I met the right woman.

Gino230 and Jedb like this.
  18. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Oh good, you are better than us...thanks for that.

Right for us? Maybe not, but when they try to destroy you financially, take your hard earned money that had no help in earning I have as much love for them as I do a thief trying to hot wire my beloved mustang.

Most dudes hold zero actual hate towards the woman Id they would just fuck off into the sunset and leave us the fuck alone.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Nope...indifference is.

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek:

But they had to stay at home to take care of the house so their man could go to work everyday. :rolleyes: