1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“Easter Worshippers”

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 22, 2019.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does anyone ever actually click Mike's links?

50Joe likes this.
  2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Did he say 'hypocrisy' when he shouldn't have?.... again! :crackup:

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'll share what I think is bad, scripted responses from the MSM and/or politicians. That shit reminds me all too much of State-sponsored news.

I don't know if you subscribe to a faith of any sort but your definition of a Christian is nowhere near mine. IMHO, anyone who actually believes in Jesus Christ and perhaps worships Him is a Christian...period.

I don't know if you're joking around or not but if serious, your definition is absurd.

Aside from the scripted responses from these political clowns, I will say seeing how they treat certain groups differently over others is evident and mildly bothersome. Nowhere near on the same level of the TDS sufferers in here and abroad on Trump matters.

Lastly, this latest thing reminds me of what the MSM/Liberals do on hate crimes, police shootings, mass shootings that don't involve AR's and various other things that they simply will NOT communicate unless it meets their agenda.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  4. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

I'm not joking around. Why do you think refering the actual words of Jesus to define who is a Christian is joking around. If your faith or religion does not cause change in your character or actions, what good is it? I have faith in the work of Jesus Christ but have little faith in modern/mainstream Christianity. Too much focus on what a double minded dude, who had a vision in the desert, said and not enough focus on what the actual messiah sent from God himself said and taught.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No offense but what you're being critical on is a completely different subject and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

This thread was created because of MSM/Politician hypocrisy, how they have no qualms defending one particular faith BY NAME whenever possible and now appear to not even want to mention the name Christian in this latest church tragedy.

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Those Ramadan worshipers have now claimed it. I'm shocked by this news!

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Now? I could swear reading an article yesterday morning where a Sri Lankan domestic terror group, "National bla bla" had taken credit.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

They were the ones that sent a letter ten days earlier indicating they would blow up Jews, Buddhists and tourists. Still related to radical Islamist.

Interesting sidebar but even the Buddhist have been known to violence in this area.

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I heard that this morning. The question now begs, does CNN call it Islamic Terrorism? I refuse to give their site any clicks so I'm not checking.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

CNN has stories stating ISIS claimed credit as well as stories stating it is retaliation for Christchurch.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Interesting how after Christchurch everyone was mortified including christians, and rightly so. Yet frequently muslims in fair numbers celebrate events like this or (a MUCH lesser event) the burning of Notre Dame. That is one of my primary gripes is far too few of the peaceful muslims disown the crazies. Similar happened in Germany where most stood by while thousands were slaughtered. The thing is not only were they slaughtered but millions more in the war including many that stood by saying nothing. Hope history is not repeating.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Here is why I think it's a stretch. For starters, I don't know it for a fact but I never believed that GW's goal was to turn all Iraqis into Christians. In fact, I don't even believe that the wall was his idea but that's a different thread. Secondly, and R Acree already covered this point, there was a major difference in what motivated the people on the ground: I don't think US troops were out there to spread Christianity, regardless of who gave them the order to go and why.
    Everyone?

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I don't recall large groups of christians celebrating in the street and hope it did not happen. Further there was concerted outcry from most western countries about it. I am sure there was an occasional nut job but there always is. Those nut jobs were roundly condemned but the masses. The worst I saw was a sucks when it happens to you attitude rather than a condoning the actions (and of course those people were not correct either)

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I would be willing to bet that more than a few otherwise decent and rational people had an initial reaction along the lines of "Fucking Muslims! You reap what you sow!", hopefully followed by some feeling of guilt or remorse.

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Assuming belief - anytime he talked the son of god was preaching so wherever he happened to be was a church... I'm sure it is possible to be christlike in other locations but whats that got to do with bombings?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but the middle east in a LOT of places is currently about where everyone else was at that time :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not remotely.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes.
    No.
    Because it makes no sense.
    Try another line or different bait.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on where they yelled it. Lots of soldiers involved in non holy wars call out to their deity of choice before fighting/dying. Doesn't make the core reason for that fight a religious one.