1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

06/07 gsxr 600 race part out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Cooper#346, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Cooper#346

Cooper#346 Wera #26 expert Team Full Effect Racing

Race season is upon us and anyone looking to fill up on spare race parts for the infamous gsxr 600 I've got several items left and they need to go to a good home and be used as intended and not holding my garage floor down. Im located in tampa so I can deliver to jennings area or we can arrange shipping. Feel free to text or call me and I can send pictures of these items to you. Tyler- Eight6five two3five three1four5.

1. Racetech suspension front and rear gs3 piggyback rear shock. Setup by T-man at RRR. 8 races on the suspension. $800 Shipped
    2. Fastfrank racing captive rear caliper with pads wired in with spiegler steel line and stock mast. $100 shipped
    3. 1- no rotors front rim slight wobble checked my James bock and I've ran it just fine. $180 shipped
    4. 1 complete set of wheels with rotors and cush drive on rear with Fastfrank captive spacers, has slight wobble but ran those last season with no issues. $300 plus shipping
    5. 1 set of wheels no rotors. These have been straightened by wills rim repair.$250 plus shipping
    6. SBU flashed ECU- $300 shipped
    7. Motion Pro quick throttle large wheel in it. $100 plus shipping
    8. Motion pro push button start $80 shipped
    9. Stock tank no dents with vortex racing cap. $250 shipped
    10. Stock upper fairing stay- $40 plus shipping
    11. Black Radiator no cracks or leaks-$100 plus shipping
    12. Aftermarket upper stay- $20 plus shipping
    13. Adam's Performace built SS engine. Yosh cams with 750 cam swap. Shaved head thinner head gasket. $4000 in a Complete rebuild everything in it is brand new. Only 8 races on it oil changed after every weekend. Bottom end has be adjusted for better response and it has great bottom end drive out of the turns. This engine will hold it's own I ran it in B&C superbike last season and for someone looking to compete on this year bike it's a great engine to get you out front. GB racing covers woodcraft stater cover with the skid plate used from the previous owner I bought it from. This engine has never been down. $2800 and we can figure out shipping or a delivery.
    I also have a stock engine with around 12k miles when I dropped it out. It can be used to build another engine or a cart project that I will throw in with race engine.

I know I have more things such as stock 07 subframe for spare pieces and some other things. Please dont hesitate to call or text I can look through my spares boxes and let you know what I have. I could do everything I've got for this year bike for 5k if anyone is interested in that lol.

2. Cooper#346

Front forks have pre drilled pro bolt caliper bolts and pinch bolts.

3. Numlock

Numlock Well-Known Member

Details on “Racetech suspension front”?
    Were the springs changed? What weight is it sprung for? Was the valving modified?

4. Cooper#346

It has the G2r cartridge kit in it. It was set for 185lb rider. Beyond what they did with the valves at racetech for the cartridges I've not touched them.

5. Cooper#346

Stock engine as well as the Fastfrank captive rear caliper have been sold.

6. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

Do you have any photos of the forks and rear shock?

7. Cooper#346

I dont at the moment, I can take some tomorrow and send them over to you if you want to shoot me a PM with your number or just send me a text.

8. Downshift

Downshift Run It

Brake lever guard by chance?

9. Cooper#346

Already gone, sorry.

10. xtianvtwin

xtianvtwin Well-Known Member

GB covers?

11. Cooper#346

I am going to keep those with the SS engine.

12. Cooper#346

Racetech suspenion has been sold.

13. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

Thumbs up for a solid seller!

Cooper#346 likes this.
  14. RoidRageFool

RoidRageFool @FundedByWifeRacing

Package was as described and shipped via 2 day FedEx. Another thumbs up from me.

Cooper#346 likes this.
  15. Ice-Man

Ice-Man U.S ARMY EOD

What brand is the aftermarket fairing stay?? Is it a race stay or aftermarket oem?

16. Cooper#346

It's just an aftermarket one. I also have an OEM still if you want that one as well. Just let me know.

17. Cooper#346

Bump. if you are looking for some 06/07 gsxr 600 parts let me know i still have a few items left to build your spare parts for racing if needed. Feel free to text or call and i can let you know what I've got.