1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Blacks folks are like 12-15% of the overall population.

But given black folks are arrested at a higher rate than whites it might match that percentage.

XFBO likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Probably not. How does it relate to violent crime stats?

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

If your stance is a cop ordering someone to do something which the suspect does and the cop shoots them anyway isn't something to blame the cop for, we're both wasting our time responding to each other.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He did not do what the cop ordered. He did something else first. That is what got him shot. So yeah, if you are going to ignore that there truly is nothing to discuss as I kind of feel like talking about what actually happened. All the things.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ok, this day is fucked up enough with remembrances for resurrected Jews crawling out of caves and bunnies delivering candy fucking eggs, I ain't dealing with no more fucking crazy for 24 hours.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Going back to sleep?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not going to watch the video of the guy getting shot, so I can't say whether or not they told him to put the gun on the ground as the article states.

[​IMG]

If that is indeed what was said, then yeah, he was complying with their orders and was shot for it.

All the more reason to just lay on the ground spread eagled & don't move. (or better yet, do't point guns at people in a Burger King in the first place)

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Was that the only black gentleman interacting with cops ever to have been filmed?

EDIT... I found one,.. Surprisingly (not) difficult to find a video not forwarding the racist narrative. But you do you.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh, like my dreams aren't some H.P. Lovecraftian fucking nightmare all of a sudden? :Poke:

10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I think the more relevant statistic would be the percentage of actual police interactions that result in a citizen fatality, by race.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No, I’m “acting” like they need to base their decision on whether or not to shoot someone on the actions of that person that they witness with their own eyes, not on potentially unreliable call ins.

A few years ago I stopped to help some people on the side of the road whose bike rack had broken and their bikes fallen off. While doing so, two cops roll up in full on, “fuck some shit up” mode, lights and sirens and everything, bail out of their cars and tell us to get on the ground. Somehow “bikes on the road” got turned into “fight on the road”. Shit happens, people see things they didn’t see, descriptions get distorted, words get mixed.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Basically for the white stat but if you throw in the stat of who commits more crime as only 13% of the pop is black it shows the skew.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Commits or gets caught?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Holy fuck, put on your pussy hat and go block a highway already

XFBO and auminer like this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, some of you have learned well from CNN/MSM, how to distort facts and truths to fit your ill-gotten agendas.....smdh.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well assuming the stats can't read minds , it's the same thing.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Just pointing out an obvious shortcoming in crime “stats”.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Given your propensity for swallowing stats down to the nutsack, can't believe you are doubting one.

Maybe we got through to you yesterday after all.

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

So you are saying that black people are not as good at committing criminal acts as people of other races, leading them to be apprehended more often?

pickled egg likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

BOOM!

Headshot!

:crackup: