1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

He’s a POS. Upset about Trump but not the fact that he was illegally spied in. Fuck mittens.

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm fine with that as long as he resigns from his senate seat in order to run. Get rid of him in one shot.
    Then he can denounce his party and finally join the elitist lefty ding dongs where he belongs.
    I can't stand him. I can't believe Trump buried the hatchet with him and endorsed his senate run. He is a backstabbing asshole who choked and let Obama off the ropes in 2012.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I think a Biden-Romney ticket would take the 2020 election. That mushy middle of swampy statists outnumber the left fringe and the conservative right.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

We tried. He didn't win at the convention, we actually selected a Utah conservative there. But the leftist implant forced a runoff primary where he knew he could outspend Mike in a huge way and win.
    Now the strategy has changed and there is a big movement to try to get the non Utahn out. Hopefully we can make it happen.

5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Gee, some people will do anything for a shot at guest hosting SNL.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You could learn the info and then reverse engineer a likely scenario whereby you uncovered it by other means. Not that hard to figure out for folks that remember how to think past the tip of their nose and their tender feelz.

I think you've taken too many shocks to the cranium. :D There's only one, maybe two people who could get more vote than Trump in 2020, and they're not running. Yet. #2 on my list might not even be able to do it. (hint: neither is white, neither is male. both depend on the skin tone/plumbing parts vote to win)

7. Spang308

Trump could beat a Michelle/Oprah ticket...BIGLY.
    Change my mind...

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Have they even made collusion a crime yet? No? Oh, ok...carry on then. :p

9. blkduc

You're right, quit the damn Oprah shit people! She can't win! :beer:

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I could use a few more...gimme all you got! ;)

Biden will pull ~80% of the Democrat faithful. Romney will pull 100% of the Never-Trumpers. Their mushy centrism will pull conservatively 65% of the "independent" vote.

And 100% of these stats are made up on the spot...prove me wrong :p

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow.

And people wonder why Trump said he'd trust Putin on some things over US intelligence :crackup:

13. Spang308

If anything, this whole fiasco has exposed our lead intelligence agencies as being the equivalent of 3rd graders sneaking cupcakes in the cafeteria. They certainly give the outward appearance of being not so bright and borderline incompetent. At least the top level supposed leaders.
    Lets hope the investigators investigating the investigators are slightly sharper. Barr certainly seems to be.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I thought that was proven with the whole WMD's in Iraq.

15. Spang308

I think that was more deception than flat out incompetence.
    This Russia Gate deal was like watching a corrupt Keystone Cops episode!

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True :D

I think the WMD stuff wass a combo of Saddam lying to look tough and jumping to conclusions without enough intel.

17. Spang308

And Cheney wanting to bomb the shit out of Iraq so his company could get no compete bid contracts to rebuild it, but that's only a guess. :flag:

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Ironic that most of the western intelligence agencies had the same impression. A minor thing that is usually glossed over. Also there was bits and pieces found so there was a capacity to produce or acquire that existed once. Oh then add in known attacks with chemical weapons when they fought Iran. Incorrect does not mean conspiracy.

19. blkduc

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member