1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what kind of punishment is befitting this scumbag

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The prisoners will handle him. Thrown head first off a mezzanine at the prison.

Hopefully it isn't too high up or he lands on metal stairs and takes awhile to die. and if they want to do some butt raping first, or even after, ain't my problem.

SGVRider likes this.
  2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

As a father of three kids 6 or less, I can't imagine what I'd do to this fuck if he did that to one of my children.

That being said, I skew more towards the side of anyone who does something like this is clearly fucked in the head and probably needs psychiatric help more than a ginormous medieval dildo in his ass. Whether it's easier and more cost effective to just kill him is something that reasonable people can disagree on, though.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I'm 100% in favor of expanding mental health treatment over expanding of our prison systems, but just like some mistakes can prove fatal, some intentional acts are too anti-social for reform. Random anti-social behavior is one thing - physical violence another - random physical violence is the line where I don't care what happened to you or what is wrong with you, I want you removed from society. I don't specifically care about the methodology at that point.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yeah, I hear you - to be honest, I probably lean more towards "save the money on shrinks and just kill the fucker" in the majority of these cases.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He needed psychiatric help BEFORE he started chucking kids off of balconies. Once you cross that line IMO there's no coming back. We can't rehabilitate and re purpose you into a productive member of society. Perhaps there might be something to be learned from him on how to prevent somebody else from doing it in the future, but your usefulness to society from that point on is zero.

XFBO likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly wouldn't throw him over after the kid for fear of hitting the kid. But not sure he'd be alive before I started running downstairs. Most likely I'd grab him and take him with until I found some open ground below while on the way to the kid.

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The ole Negan & Lucille treatment eh? :D

Personally, I think a person with that much mental defect oughta get the mental treatment before his end. Throw a harness on him with a bungee cord, measured correctly for the first few times, then add 10' and call it a day.

8. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Most of the torture mentioned in here is amateur hour stuff.

Here's what you do:
    First, rip all ten fingernails out, then rip the ten toe nails out.
    Second, rip his teeth out, one by one.
    The important thing with the first two steps is to control the bleeding.
    Third, pour some HF into his lungs, not too much, he must still be able to breathe. Do this for an hour.
    Dunk his lower body into a tub of oil, but don't keep him in there for too long, we don't want to kill off the nerve cells.
    Finally a couple of drops of H2SO4 in his eyes, lock him in a box that can accommodate him but is 75% of his height and hook him up with IVs providing glucose and water to keep him alive for as long as possible.

I can't imagine what the poor boy's mother was going through when she witnessed this madness.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He'd go into shock and wouldn't feel any of that after the first few fingernails. You'd either need to drag it out over several days, or record and televise it as a warning to others.

10. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

The should be the plan, you would need days to finish it but it will be well worth it.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What happened to your empathy? It doesn't cover mentally ill?

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If I currently had custody of this gentleman, I believe I would transfer him to an undisclosed location for his own safety, by helicopter of course. It would be a terrible shame if he were to be overcome by remorse during the flight and step outside.

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

None of the above.

Your debt to society is paid in full by becoming a total organ donor. They drain what’s left and that goes to the hospital blood bank.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He already committed a heinous crime. No question whether he hurt someone.

I’ve got no problem putting someone down, once they’ve crossed the line. In the cases we’ve argued in the other thread, that line is not “might hurt a police officer”.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So crazy guy swinging a machete is only dangerous to cops? Huh.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Obviously, he would be blindfolded and make the first couple of attempted jumps while unknowingly hovering a couple of feet of the ground. And then, on the third one, the ground wouldn't come as soon…

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

32 feet per second per second fast ;)

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

should've said "soon"

pickled egg likes this.
  19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Crazy guy swinging a machete can swing all day until he goes after someone with it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, that makes sense. Got any time limit in mind or just forever? Are the cops supposed to stop everything else and watch until he takes a nap or something?