1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new Climate Lunatics. London.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

These fools are gluing themselves to busses. Why don't the cops just leave them there? I would.

In the 80s it seemed like Green Peace and their ilk were more active with nonsense. Then they faded away. Now these fools are taking up the flag. Some of the interviews with these filthy hippies are delusional comedy. Highly recommend.

2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

No idea what you’re talking about. If they’re gluing themselves to buses though, isn’t that a self solving problem? They made their own roach motels.

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Been ongoing for a week now.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47987891
    http://time.com/5574223/climate-change-protesters-waterloo-bridge/

"Police have dismantled a pink boat in central London that had formed the centrepiece of demonstrations by Extinction Rebellion protesters.
    However, hundreds of demonstrators later moved back into Oxford Circus, blocking traffic.
    The Met said 106 people had been arrested on Friday bringing the total number of arrests to 682 since the action started on Monday.
    Earlier, Dame Emma Thompson also joined the climate action protest."

My mistake, it was a train. They chained themselves to the bus and glued themselves to the train.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So let me get this straight.

You're pissed off at global climate manbearpig warming change, so you glue your ignint ass to that stinky bus that belches diesel fumes along the streets of your city...

... which results in everyone who would have ridden the bus to work and back getting into their own cars, and congesting the streets with hundreds of fume belching automobiles that would have been sitting in their driveways had you not gone batshit with the cyanoacrylates.

Brilliant strategy there, Sparky.

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Run the trains. The tunnels will sort them out.

Rebel635, speeddaddy and crashman like this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Anyone have any contacts to these idio...i mean potential customers? Ive got some adhesive that will hold up better and make it even harder for the cops to peel them off...:D

Steeltoe, G 97 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sounds like a fraternity hazing ritual....glueing the pledges to a bus.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The climate cult is a fascinating bunch of ding dongs.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think it shows there is just a chunk of the population that has an innate need to bitch about something and join others in doing so. When there isn't anything real to bitch about they have to go with made up stuff.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The Easter bunny isn't real :Poke:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah it is. It's named Honey and Mrs Storck and the Storck kid and they're hiding eggs later today :D

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't make me bring the girls to the GNF to see the Great Pumpkin! :crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly the last Great Pumpkin I know of died long ago.

It was a 70's Ford F250 George Mood owned :D

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm just bringing an orange tarp and some orange duct tape and waiting for the Yuengling to do its job... ;)

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly you'll have to wait until at the bar the week after the GNF :D

The whole with age comes wisdom thing, I have learned I hate working evens hungover...

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What kind of an unfeeling bastard would deny sweet young innocent children their only opportunity to see the Great Pumpkin? :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ummmm.....

Me.

:D

pickled egg likes this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

scottn likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Great site but hasn't some of that evidence been shown to be wrong? Like the ice sheets shrinking? Or at least disingenuous as it shrinks one side and grows on the other?

Oh wait, the money determines the science so the old school getting paid (including NASA) to blame man are totally discounting the other guys study that disagreed with them. Yet oddly is made it through peer review. Freaky stuff this science :D

And more importantly - is that why I won't get drunk at the GNF and dress as a pumpkin?

pickled egg likes this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They f@cked with the Russians in 2013 and the Russians threw them in jail, impounded their boat and "violated their civil rights." Seemed to have broken their will to stage their activities.

The Hippies sued and won but the russians refused to recognize the verdict.

You see them around now and again but usually doing stupid shit on a much smaller level than before.