1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DaveK...check out this lacrosse stick....

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

ZimZam and Phl218 like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn it, looked at that and then searched for GTV6s. Thank gawd there are none available because they are selling in that sweet spot.

and that shows how smart I am. I had one, it was a time suck and money pit but the 2 days a month is ran perfectly, it was the perfect car. I got it free with the purchase of 4 tires, a brush clearing and a 1/2 cord of wood.

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Walnut or cherry? That matters considerably.

4. ChemGuy

For Dave...probably dwarf cherry.....

ZimZam and rd400racer like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope you get chicken pox. . . on your dick! :D

6. ChemGuy

7. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Early to mid 80s GTV6s are some of the finest vintage touring cars built...when they run.
    Better and far less pain is just buy a nice 6 speed E46 M3 and enjoy a car that does it all better and actually starts all the time.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, if I was looking for something to goon it up it wouldn't be a clapped out E46. I'd go with an M2 or a M240I.

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not smallpox?

10. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

what is the joke here? plastic frame held together with string, mesh, and shoe laces?

11. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I’ve seen a couple websites selling kits ,were you can take these cars and turn them into electric .

12. joec

joec brace yourself

13. ChemGuy

Ahem....You know your kids gonna get a LAX scholarship...go ahead and blow that college fund...it'll be so much fun the 6 days a year its running....:D

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1984-alfa-romeo-gtv6-7/

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My cats need braces and my weedwacker needs a heart transplant and I need a cheap shitbox to throw miles on and I'm not even gonna look.

My kid has not even decided she is going to play HS lacrosse as of a few days ago. :)

15. ChemGuy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dan, F you! F you in the ass with a rhino dick! :D