1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

WTF are you talking about? I pointed out even if the meeting was legal it was a seriously dumb ass move to even meet with Russians.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why ride a motorcycle? It's soooooooo fucking stupid to ride a motorcycle, even though it's perfectly legal.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nice try but while there has been people that used accounts that were not official at times she did so with fore sight and systematically. This also at a time when it was more enforced to not do as she planned AND did. Further she then destroyed the evidence. Oh and the the Obama Justice Department wrote an exoneration before the investigation was complete or she was interviewed. Add in the famous tarmac meeting about the grand kids :confused:

Sorry if you cannot admit her obvious crimes your credibility in debating Trump's is about zero. The difference in level of investigation and shenanigans between the two events if like comparing going to the moon with a 500 mile road trip.

EDIT: you might also look into the backgrounds of Mueller's team and his own history. The fact that the report was going to be a slanted piece was more than a given. But the fact he did not out and out charge Trump or his family after two years :Poke: There is a pattern of his crew making bad charges so for him to go zero look into Arthur Anderson and the REAL end results after appeals.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. sheepofblue

Oh and also consider the over the top raids that Mueller conducted against people trying to scare the crap out of them and their families. The guy is scum.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Sorry I thought someone as brilliant as you would deduce what " I'm not sure how the while process came down to not charging her" but keep on chugging forward.

6. sheepofblue

:crackup: probably the typo of 'while' vs 'whole' I translated in the wrong direction..... learn sheeplish!

7. Handicapped Racer

I just see your attempts to have 20/20 vision through those skewed lenses

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More stupid than a former President and spouse of a current Presidential candidate meeting with the current AG DURING an open investigation against her???? :rolleyes:

I KNEW you couldn't back up your tripe, so don't talk about moving goalposts, sir.

This discussion is another example why I KNOW we'll never be united as Americans again and why I also think this country is headed towards a permanent divide. When people can't even be honest about the FACTS you know we're beyond a deep partisan divide.

What Hillary got away with doing is NOT even on the same planet with what you're griping about with others, in fact, it's pretty pathetic of you for even trying.....OR you seriously have zero concept of the difference....for your sake, I hope it's the latter.

- Hillary used her OWN server for communication for business and pleasure, this server was NOT monitored by Government as they all should be, nor available for a FOIA request....conveniently.

- Hillary utilized this server for CLASSIFIED intel.

- Hillary's staff WITHOUT proper clearances had access to this server.

(The above are all violations, off the top of my head, I'm certain there are more.)

Who from Bush or Trump did anything near the above???

9. Handicapped Racer

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

In my eyes, the BIG thing about Hillary's private server isn't that she had it...it's why?
    The obvious answer is to skirt the FOIA parameters, but what was she doing that needed to be hidden? Beside selling out America and stealing every dollar she could scrape up.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. Handicapped Racer

Much of what politicians do befuddles me, maybe they get into to do some good but I swear I'm rethinking my life right now. maybe the way to get rich was to go into politics and then get these multi million dollars jobs afterwards

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

^^^This times one meeeelllion.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Jordan Peterson was right we have devolved into tribalism. The fisa court was never created to catch terrorist it was for the puppet masters in control. If this is not corrected and a false accusation that gets a fisa warrant is allowed to stand. You will never get anyone from the outside that can actually help this country again. Why would a person with enough money ever run for president again? Successful people aren’t dumb they are seeing what is playing out and they are not going to risk a fisa warrant and special investigation to destroy them. They are successful why throw that away to become president and have your life ruined over something made up? I’m disappointed in my country right now I don’t see it getting fixed I just hope it doesn’t lead to civil war.

blkduc and Britt like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not guilty of working with the Russians to affect an election.

16. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

It already has. One side just doesn't realize it and (except for its nominal leader) thinks it can still play nice.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because dirt on Hillary would help them out? Especially legal unsolicited dirt. At a meeting that Kushner disclosed to the feds in his security stuff.

I'm not seeing an issue there. It certainly wasn't illegal. It wasn't immoral. It was nothing best I can tell.

As for optics - the issue is how you're looking at it not how it looks to logical people :crackup: If it had to do with Trump it looks bad - that covers everything from your POV...

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im amused when a State Representitive has a stylist, PR person, etc. Gov't is hilariously clumsy doesnt matter local, State, or Federal.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How is what okay and what not okay? That line doesn't make any sense when looking at the line prior to it. What specifically are you talking about?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never happen. There is a reason the psycho newbies are the only ones saying the word - even if they can't come up with a single reason it should happen.