1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Rubio is a coward and has his ass in a sling. Whether he knew or didn’t is irrelevant at this point. He’s just another RINO that choose to play politics instead of doing what is right. He’s a career politician and when that’s your mindset, you don’t make calls based on what’s right or wrong, you make them off of what will keep me in office. That games up.

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

OK then answer me this is Donald a compulsive liar?

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I am saying it has no bearing on the dossier. The one you said we had called fake but you claimed to have knowledge that gave it credibility? I am still looking for that credibility via the Marco Rubio/PAC.

I never said anything about my beliefs who lies or not, that is your straw-man argument.

4. Handicapped Racer

True he never seemed to have any spine. my point is if your going to call it don't leave out facts of the time line, going further it was until recently that people started blaming John McCain for turning it over the FBi

5. Handicapped Racer

I thin he lost on that Gov shut down. That will forever be on him not her where they refer to it

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He's a commensurate salesman and huckster.

None of his "lies" are lies of any substance or consequence, they're the stock and trade of a man whose persona is to sell.

XFBO likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's a New Yorker.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the press. yo are correct, but I put the blame on 80% for 80% of the current $hit on congress abdicating their responsibility.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Morons still dont get it.

Huge portions of Trump supporter DONT GIVE A SHIT about his lies and roughness. All we give a shit about is that he crushes your agenda and in the end, you and all that you support. You gotta break some eggs and sorry, its your eggs that are getting broken.

Trump lies? Who fucking cares?

kangasj and blkduc like this.
  10. Handicapped Racer

I think they all need to go, I sit back watching them talk about Donald Trumps wealth and business dealings, that's not his fault Gov wasn't ready for the likes of him. I also laugh at the complaints of his trips, his family trips and his golfing. He's the POTUS he is required to be protected along with his family. My only issue is that he railed against Obama for doing the exact same thing he said he wouldn't have time to do.

I see complaints of congress not doing their job, but that same folks on the left and right still get re-elected. the fish rots from the head is what I keep hearing but it just seems like we keep putting a fresh head on a skeleton.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yup.

12. Handicapped Racer

Moron's SMH. those comments just make me laugh. We know you don't care we've seen that for some time, we've known it. The problem is getting you to just be honest and say it. lol

r6Chris likes this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

And, you still didn't answer the question...its all good.

14. Handicapped Racer

Washington Free Beacon, funded by billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer
    Singer is known as a “vulture capitalist,” as he has made his money by buying up the debt of struggling companies, and countries. He is the top Republican donor in the country and backed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) in the Republican primary to the tune of $5 million through contributions to Rubio’s campaign committee and to the Conservative Solutions PAC, which was formed to support Rubio. Singer reportedly chose to back Rubio in the 2016 Republican primary after the senator and his staff courted Singer for many months.

I think you've confirmed what I've sad was true.

15. Handicapped Racer

I've always felt this would come down to Roger Stone. From what I've heard from the readings of the report Don Jr was too dumb to know what he was doing could be a crime.

But I guess all is good if you're doing things out of anger and frustration. I wonder if that dude who tossed a five yr old over the mall balcony can use that as a defense

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If you can point me to politicians who do not lie their asses off I would start to give a shit.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't disagree.

18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I think I see you point now but there are other factors to this Russia Hoax as the Clintons also had the separate Perkins Cole research.

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

She literally admitted to deleting those 30,000 e-mails and even gave an excuse that they were about yoga and the wedding.

20. Handicapped Racer

Then we are in agreement again my thing is I hear that trump doesn't lie and he does more so than most.. See we were getting somewhere.