1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Clinton crime organization carries on.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hey relic, please keep your responses emotional, hyperbolic, partisan, bat shit crazy and slightly passive aggressive. There is no room for well researched data or logic around here.

:D

samizx7 and the relic room like this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

You come here with FACTS?? Theriously??

XFBO, samizx7 and the relic room like this.
  3. the relic room

the relic room Well-Known Member

:crackup:Thanks, guys. I'll try to do better next time!

Britt likes this.
  4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

FTFY

5. the relic room

Hey, my friend, if you have better ones, please share.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There's nothing better than Snopes. Just ask them!

stk0308, brex and Potts N Pans like this.
  7. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Imagine all the killings when they start investigated the money laundering racketeering known as the Clinton Foundation.

8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Yeah, credible source indeed

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Nah, they're fucked. They are now powerless and completely irrelevant. Nobody has their back except the same swamp rats that are about to be running for their own lives and likely too busy saving their own asses, not to mention likely quite a bit pissed off they carried water for the Clintons in the first place.
    If Barr lifts the lid off that Pandoras box, they'll need to expand Gigmo before they're done.

lrrs517 likes this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Makes me wonder. If Barr opens a full blown investigation, how many of these swamp fucks will be singing like a bird about the Clinton's to save their own asses?

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You can bet your ass there are RINOS, swamp rats, and legacy political families on the "right" begging, cajoling, and expending every effort possible to get him to not do that.

gixxerreese likes this.
  12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Orange Man Bad

Sorry...it wasn't in this thread...I just kinda felt like this discussion was naked without it included.

sheepofblue, Britt and Spang308 like this.
  13. Spang308

If he has the fortitude to push on, he'll be a legendary AG and likely be known as the man that set the record straight and restored order in D.C.
    Keep in mind a couple things.
    A) Trump ran on draining the swamp. He may have given Hillary a pass, but you can bet he's plenty pissed about what he's been put through for 2 plus years.
    B) If Barr truly digs into this as he claims, all roads lead back to Hillary and Obama.
    C) I don't think Bill Barr gives two fucks about Hillary or Obama.
    Guess we'll find out. The Horowitz report and whatever the hell Huber has been doing should be wrapping up soon.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  14. the relic room

I'll leave you devoted Dungeonites to pursue the discussion of the Clintons in whatever direction it takes you.

I'm no regular Dungeon contributor, as I've posted here in only this and one other thread, for a grand total of about a dozen posts. I simply saw that Britt (post#8) and Fonda (post#11) asked for some refutation or disputation of this (very durable) conspiracy theory, and the Snopes piece was the most exhaustive treatment of the subject I encountered.

But no one here likes Snopes, as it is not a credible source. Ok, cool.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/snopes/ This site concludes that Snopes is "least biased."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/29/the-unreliable-facts-of-a-fact-checking-site/ The Washington Times doesn't like 'em.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Snopes.com Neither does Conservapedia

http://blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2013/04/27/snopes-liberal-bias-and-trusting-the-internet/ The Skeptical Libertarian says they ain't so bad. (Or, at least weren't in 2013.)

YMMV, I guess, as they say in the old country.

Ultimately, though, is Snopes' research and fact-checking (which can, at least, be examined), less credible than the conspiracy theorists' offering of nothing more than a recitation of names of deceased Clinton "associates" and the "suspicious" manner in which they died?

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Damn sure are a lot of associates of the clintons depressed and suicidal...

Kinda makes ya wonder... also clearly a lot of shitty pilots it seems

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Good stuff, I'm just not convinced of C. I don't trust Barr, for all we know he's a "fixer" and he's there to smooth out the crash landing on all of this mess by chucking a few low level people under the bus and protecting the big swamp critters. Time will tell but I'm not convinced that he's really going to drain the swamp.
    Also factor in that anyone who has crossed the Clintons ends up on a list of tragic accidental deaths, Barr is not immune to that list. I just suspect that he is a fixer...not a drain cleaner.

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This is The Dungeon...not the public library ...we operate on certain criteria here...hang out learn the ropes...enjoy the banter, don't take it too seriously Shirley and it is all good....

Some of us are old enough and paid attention thru the years as several of these folks around the Clinton Machine died..in real time...many
    were oddly timed circumstances ...and That is a Fact, from my own personal memory..at damn near 60.

XFBO likes this.
  18. Spang308

You'll never convince me Vince Foster was a suicide. Shot in the back of the head. No blood spatter at the scene. Investigated by the U.S. Park Service. Apartment broken into and his computer stolen the same night.
    C'mon man. Ray Charles could figure out this was a hit.
    The Clintons are evil. Period.

Britt likes this.
  19. the relic room

Not trying to convince you of anything. Couple of people asked for refutation, I provided it via Snopes. No one liked the messenger. That's fine.

Some say Foster died from a gunshot wound to the mouth. Kenneth Starr investigated and determined that his death was by suicide. But if you have other information, I'm not going to tell you the conclusions you draw are illegitimate.

20. the relic room

It's cool, Britt. Obviously, you're not required to read anything I posted. But you did ask if anything on the posted list was erroneous.

I'm aware of the "certain criteria" of the Dungeon, and to not take it too seriously. This is why I've been lurking here since 2004 or so, signed up in 2015, and have only posted in the Dungeon a handful of times. I don't take it seriously.

I'm not so sure about characterizing one's memories as fact, other than you know you remember noting a particular event when it occurred. Can one's memories be independently verified? But everyone's experience and memories are their unique property, and should not be discounted.

By the way, though, you're of quite a mature age; I'm only a mere youngster of 57. :D