1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocasio-Cortez and HQ2...showing how dumb she is every day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Unless you're a celebrity's child. :crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: Evidently :D

I truly laugh out loud every single time they bring up how much was paid to get a kid into USC - even louder when they talk about how said kid is a youtube star

Spang308 likes this.
  3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am actually a centrists that leans Libertarian. I get called a Trumpeteer, RWNJ, etc. over on the Acura forums. I just seem like left leaning in this right leaning WERA board. Generally I try to be a voice of reason against both the far right and the far left. What I have apparently not learned is that I would probably have better luck knocking down a reinforced concrete wall with my head. :D

Wingnut and ryoung57 like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh come on, we know you have tried that already.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

You're more reasonable that most in my eyes, if that makes you feel any better. You and RD400.
    It's just important to understand facts are facts. So many on here are swimming against the tide and the tsunami is coming.
    This whole shitshow started way before Trump was even the nominee and the abuses ramped up bigtime once he won. They rightfully were shitting their pants on election night and it had fuckall to do with Trump repealing Obamacare.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

AOC and two others are puppets of Justice Democrats, a communist group funded by Soros. AOC runs off a script where she can but that script is not in front of her all the time. Anytime she is asked a halfway challenging question, she falls apart because she is dumb as hell and unless her handlers prepped her for that specific question, she has no idea what to say.
    Her interview with Anderson Cooper was so scripted it was comedy. Her handlers obviously fed all the questions to cnn and had her rehearse her answers ahead of time. Watch it compared to any of her other interviews and it's obvious. This is why she won't debate ben Shapiro or anyone else that has challenged her.

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Antenna? WTH is that? We just had the 50 ft cord.

2blueYam likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

crashman and auminer like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Green gnu dill.

StaccatoFan and blkduc like this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I feel ya bro!

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I think blkduc posted an article about the Justice Warriors/Democrats (whatever they are called) candidates that were put in place to gain control...this team of 5 is the result of their auditions and campaign last election.

Buckle up folks

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Not just an article, it's on their website and there's a video of AOC talking about how she just answered a casting call. They openly brag about it, they are infiltrating the democrat party with the goal of flipping the US to communism.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd still do her.

16. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

What's your move? :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I sure as hell hope your cordless phone didn't have a cord attached to it - if so someone saw you coming when you bought it :D

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

[​IMG]

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Parroting mommy and or daddy but she is funny :D