1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Braunschweiger

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Apr 18, 2019.

?

Braunschweiger

1. Food for men

51.1%
  2. OK

15.6%
  3. GTFO

33.3%
  1. Every once in a while you get things right. I take note of those rare times :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Woohoo! Someone bookmark this for the next time I screw up :D

I'm with Stupid likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think this will still be near the front page tomorrow. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aw damn......

Just because you're right doesn't make it any nicer :D

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I'll eat the stuff if I get to drive the Oscar-Mayer mobile.

cpettit likes this.
  6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

This is why I still beeb.

7. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I was eating something from hormel and it was awful. Not like I remember as a kid. Maybe I need to up my wurst game and find something local.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Assholes. I felt like a pregnant woman with cravings because of this damn thread. Had to pick some up on my way home from work. Goood sandwich!:bow:

Knotcher, Phl218 and MachineR1 like this.
  9. US Brands are loaded with sweeteners, hormones, and preservatives these days. Industrial agro.

10. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Glad you made me think of it, haven't had it in a while. Love it! And Pate, and lots of that type stuff...

11. My ex-wife used to ask me why I spend so much time on the WERA BBS. I told her that it’s because someone there knows something about everything. I have yet to see a question asked that didn’t get a proper answer, and the surrounding garbage from the usual idiots makes for the best entertainment ever.

pscook likes this.
  12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Braunschweiger, Liverwurst, and all associated mettwurst = yuck...nope. not gonna do it....

Now you wanna talk saurbrauten mit spatzle und rotkohl or a nice fresh jaeger schnitzel mmmmmm...im all ears... or stomach for that matter.

damn. Now Im hungry

Phl218 likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Jaeger schnitzel and wurst salad were two of my favorite meals when visiting my grand parents in Germany.

RRP likes this.
  14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Braunschweiger?
    "Sounds disgusting", they said as they reached for their third helping of processed meat hotdogs on bleached flour buns and washed 'em down with large diet sodas and a bag of chips.
    :Puke:

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Haha the wurst salat is the weirdest shit ever. Why don’t they just call it what it is? .... marianated hot dog slices.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dude, you hack my cameras? :mad: :crackup:

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Um...yes? :crackup:

Knotcher likes this.
  18. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Haven't had Rouladen in years...ex-MIL is German. She used to make it every now and then. Yummy! Now I have to pick up some Braunschwieger and rye bread this weekend.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F'in Germans and their gawd damn ketchup obsession. They would proudly slap ketchup on damn near anything.

or curry ketchup if they want to be exciting and live on the edge.

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Grew up in a family and community of a few Generations derived of 1st generation German immigrants and I absolutely HATE all that wurst shit...it's the worst...I'm totally WITH Dave K on this one.