1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perp Walk Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 9, 2019.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sara Carter has a big grin earlier tonight too. This will be interesting to watch over the next few months. I wonder who will get the no knock raids now...oh ya, that was a mueller tactic...

2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

She changed her name to that and I would think that fact alone is enough grounds to pull her security clearance.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Makes me wonder if the Mueller investigation took so long to delay the inevitable?

kangasj and E Reed like this.
  4. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

If so, prepare for plenty of wailing about 'Gestapo tactics'.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Every arrest they make should be done using a SWAT team
    in the middle of the night. The standard has been set.

speeddaddy, BHP41 and kangasj like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sadly no, real name.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've been busy with work so I'm a little out of the loop but listening to Hannity on the drive home and holy crap...it's actually happening isn't it! The new AG is actually going after the deep state. He had John Solomon on (one of the journalists that has been on fucking point on everything), two takeaways from the little bit I heard.

1. Back when he started looking into this and not sure he was onto something or not, he got a visit from two special agents who approached him when he was going to his car. They told him to keep digging because there is a lot to find. Boy howdy were they ever right and this proves all the stuff we were hearing about good agents wanting to expose this.

2. His source says that the Ukraine gov is preparing documents to admit that they colluded with the Clinton campaign to help throw our election to hillary. Keep in mind that to date, he is one of the few journalists that has not been wrong on any of this, so as crazy as this sounds it just might be true.

Holy shit boys...this is gettin' good! :Pop:

kangasj and Spang308 like this.
  8. In Your Corner

9. blkduc

10. In Your Corner

11. blkduc

12. In Your Corner

13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

ducnut likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Cause he's on the other team so it's ok.

stk0308 and ducnut like this.
  15. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Naturally

16. In Your Corner

17. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

18. blkduc

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

The world would be a much better place if we ran 220 lines to voting booths and anyone that touches the Dem button gets electrocuted on the spot. All politicians are basically scum bags, but I think if the Dems were fully exposed, the picture would be horrific. Maybe if we're lucky, that day has come at the hands of Trump, Barr and Durham.

blkduc and ducnut like this.
  20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical