1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Papa New Guinea, I gotta go so teach me something..

Discussion in 'General' started by Wingnut, Apr 9, 2019.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

That prop for sale?

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

3. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

If you see native with bone stuck through his nostrils looking at you closely, he is probably coming up with a receipe how to cook you for a dinner!:D

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hello Clarice...

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

This place sounds awesome. On my list.

kangasj likes this.
  7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Zika virus, polio outbreak, tribal fighting, high level of serious and violent crime. A virtual paradise. o_O

Sabre699 and kangasj like this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

On the bright side I hear the coffee is good.

joec likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pfft, that's Miami on a Tuesday night. You should see it on a Saturday night, shit gets really real then.

motion likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I kinda want to change the threat title but it makes me laugh too much.

ChemGuy likes this.
  11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The Papuan tribes. Very short, with blond curly hair.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Change the Zika for rubella, 'tribal' for school and, geesh, sounds just like home sweet home!....

:D

13. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Actually, Yes it is!!

The last 3-5 years I've been buying the strangest aircraft and heli stuff from around the globe from the strangest of people. We bought one Heli several years ago from Nigeria and now every Priest, General, Sheik and whatever they want to call themselves from third world countries have been calling us to sell off whatever flying crap they have possession of.

The last year has been balls out weird...

Jed, joec and motion like this.
  14. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Is combat pay included? :D Have passport, will travel. :cool:

15. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

That was a threat title?

16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I love me some Miami. Never a dull moment in that 3rd world $hit hole!

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I will seriously travel anywhere and pretty much already have..... let me know if you need anyone for future endeavours :)

18. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know what's legal and what isn't, and if it even matters, esp. if you have means to persuade the local officers.

We did some analysis about things that will shape the country and the two most impactful and most uncertain things were from memory political / government policy and cultural development. There's a coup or mutiny every few years, so don't feel bad, they don't trust themselves.

speedluvn likes this.
  19. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

I’m an A&P/IA with time, and I’ve bought/sold/cut up/crated plenty of airplanes. I probably can’t afford to go for free, but if it’s a paying gig maybe. When?

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

That's crazy. When something like this goes up for auction how do you know that there's value in it? You mentioned the engines and gear as you're main focus. Does someone from the auction house go out and inspect the plane? Are you expecting the engines to be in working order or are you going to part them out? This fascinates me, especially with the plane being one that's burned.