1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged with espionage

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 1, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's not funny...
    :p

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I only see one hand.

But we all know that two tiny hands can go in deeper.... :D

6. sheepofblue

Bzzzzzt WRONG! :rtfrb:

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

"
    Johnstone: Leaked '401'-Page Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied, Collusion Theorists Vindicated

An unredacted copy of the Robert Mueller report has been leaked to theWashington Post, who published the full document on its website Monday.

[​IMG]

The report contains many shocking revelations which prove that Attorney General William Barr deceived the world in his summary of its contents, as astute Trump-Russia collusion theorists have been claiming since it emerged."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...r-report-proves-barr-lied-collusion-theorists

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's just mean.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:D

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Good ol Judicial Watch. I don't mind sending them a donation every once in a while.

13. sheepofblue

Oh and still no charges nor justice department referrals despite announcements.

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Can anyone imagine the depth of the MSM coverage if those had been DJT emails? No wild accusations, that's the real deal right there. I'm absolutely dumbfounded how charges haven't been brought yet. I know, it's the teflon Clintons, but damn, it's right there for the world to see!

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You idiot. It’s Tuesday. Nunes said this week. God liberals are dense.

16. sheepofblue

I will believe them when they appear.
    Republicans 'we can do something but the Democrats control the house, senate and WH'
    Republicans 'we just need the Senate'
    Republicans 'we don't have the WH'
    Then they got all three and did jack. There was years of investigations and just now they announce that referrals are coming. Why delay? Because they are great at talk and short on doing anything. Remember the show votes on repealing ObamaCare then when they controlled both chambers and the WH they cannot even vote on the same thing.

Crow on once the indictments are made but I would rather wait on paint drying than those fools actually doing something that is obvious to everyone.

But you say I am an idiot how about some wagers......
    $100 to the AFF if they refer Hillary for indictment
    $100 for Obama
    $50 for you to name 4 of 8 right now that MUST be referred by Friday COB in DC, there must be 8 by then and the 4 is so he does not just name obscure underlings to show how 'he is really holding people to account'
    Which one(s) do you want to take genius? If I lose I will post a redacted check as evidence (of course PI and account #'s will be scrubbed in the picture), you do the same. :Poke: :Pop:

Republican party has a history of lying on what they will do I don't expect the elephant to change into a unicorn now.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

This isn't up to the republican party. It's up to the Justice Department. Regarding who will be referred, look in the perp walk thread....4th post on the first page. It's really hard to tell who Nunes will refer first....there are so many dirty players and I don't know who is cooperating. Shit, you could probably add Yates, Boente and Rosenstein to the list. They signed the Woods Procedure docs....stick Baker in there too. But I've seen rumors that he was cooperating.

In the past, when the FBI has presented inaccuracies to the FISA court, it’s been viewed so seriously that it’s drawn the attention of the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility, which investigates Justice Department attorneys accused of misconduct or crimes in their professional functions. And we all know there's a shit ton of material in the Steele dossier that wasn't true....and the FBI/DOJ relied heavily on that info to get the FISA application approved.

I'm not sure the names will even be released. Not sure how criminal referrals work.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  18. sheepofblue

Dang I was trying to get the AFF someone elses money (saw it in action watching MotoAmericaLive+ :beer:) Still a lot of hot air and no action, I gave up believing announcements of the future a long time ago both in product delivery and politics. But hey he might right in on his Durrani wheeled V4 Honda superbike for Hayden with a stack of referrals by Friday.....or not.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

A fool crows on Tuesday about something that’s supposed to happen during the week. Type at you towards the end of Friday.

And there was no way they were going to release it before the mueller report came out...

20. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

How can these goons in here go against this evidence. She needs to be locked up. The media everyone needs to go to jail. How is the facts and everything going on not in the news. As far as I’m concerned that’s the only collusion going on. Democrat or republican how can your tribalism for go the facts. This is your country everyone should be mad. I am not saying as a Democrat you need to support a republican or the other way around. What I want you to support is the rule of law. Maybe I am biased I broke the law as a young man. I did my time and improved as a human being. How can someone like Clinton and these top fbi and doj officials commit worse crimes then me and walk around free as a bird it upsets me.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...latest-production-of-clinton-email-documents/

blkduc, YamahaRick and kangasj like this.