1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldSBK | 2019 | Round 3 | Motocard Aragon Round | April 5 - 7

Discussion in 'General' started by ljuice26, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Just watched the SSP300 race. That was awesome. Just like watching moto3.

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

So when will all the Rea haters become Bautista haters because he's winning too much?

3. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well the Rea lovers hate him already. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's downright stupid. Bautista wasn't near the back of the MotoGP field.

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

And how about that change Honda made? That new team seems have have made a nice step backward (which was barely possible from where they were).

I think we can give them a couple more rounds to see if they can get Camier back up to the top 10, but it really isn't looking good.

The Great One likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hopefully Ten Kate will humiliate them for the rest of the season.

8. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

That's my hope too, but I like Camier, so I do feel bad for him.

10. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Bring DP26 to the mix . On anything but Honda.

pscook likes this.
  11. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I saw a Drew Brees jersey in Parc Ferme after Race2. Nola representing all the way out in Spain.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Good point. I was thinking of the team, not the riders. Although I think Kyo has done his time and I won't lose sleep if he continues to be embarrassed. You gotta know when to hang up the leathers. Choosing him is on Honda so, oh well… :D

13. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Yeah, I don't feel bad for Kyonari at all. Even he was completely surprised to get the call.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

man, that hector barbera soap opera is getting good. He's the gift that keeps on giving. :crackup:

15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I saw he got a dui in the summer and now his race bike was stolen from Aragon?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He texted his team owner in the middle of the night (Saturday night) that he wouldn't ride the bike. Too many hours on the parts, financial problems with the team, promised this and that and he wasn't coming in on Sunday. Sunday morning the bike turns up missing.
    He announces that he has a new ride Sunday night in Superbikes.

The stories are over at speedweek.com (it's in German but you can use one of those translate sites to get the gist of it all).

and from what I remember, that's his second DUI.