1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Had a feeling Cam was about to enable Party Mode.

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Damn. I believe if I was cam or Scholtz I’d have some words for Trepanier back in the pits.

3. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

That's the risk of waiting to go to the front. Goes out the window when you catch a lapper like that... Cam must be pissed.

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Lap traffic ruined the race for the win. :mad:

MXjunky likes this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This pleases me.

Banditracer and mike574 like this.
  6. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Support the SPORT.
    I am really pleased with the Live + coverage. The flexibility in the coverage of ALL of the races ‘Live’, as well as ‘On Demand’ makes it worth while. No cable TV, or Broadband service required ! AND no ads ! The cost per race is well under $1.00 per race.
    I have been involved since the travesties with ARRA, AHRMA and the AMA. It is better than it has been in years. MotoAmerica is doing it right.

7. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

yup somebody didn't tighten a "non critical bolt" and look what happened...

didn't look like delamination at least

8. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I thought I saw some damage to Gerloffs wind screen as well. Almost like something got kicked off the track into him.

9. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

They somehow managed to mix up the onboard feeds with audio from other bikes..onboards from the R1's you were listening to a suzuki and the onboards of the suzukis you were listening to a crossplane. But overall the coverage was great and definitely beats having to endure through commercials.

10. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Sucks for Gerloff. He is going to try and forget this weekend asap. Possibly a rock cracked his fender also, like his windscreen. Tired of seeing Lappers ignore the blue flag.

11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

He should have pulled in many times over .He screwed hisself at that point

418 likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And y'all can kiss my grits. #bng

Banditracer likes this.
  13. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Speed Graphics. :D

14. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The sound problems are the failure of the Audio 1 guy/gal to properly track the mix to the feed. Since it's consistent across all interviews & cutaways, it is likely an error in the setup of the board in the truck as to which lines mix into the live+ feed.

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

On the replay, you can see him move to the far right of the track after T7, then he merged back over to the racing line. I can forgive not knowing he was about to get lapped before T7, but once he saw them he needed to get the hell out of the way.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Preach it brother ! :D

17. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

..or it's a dirty XLR connector. Unplug that shit and blow into it really hard. Problem solved.

18. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

How about two privateer bikes not only running with the factory bikes, but mixing it up, in the dry. I’m sure people will somehow still bitch about that though.

Going to be an awesome year.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

o_O:crackup:

20. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

yeah, a 4 way battle for the lead up to the last lap is something we haven't seen in quite some time. I'm loving this year so far.

MXjunky, turbulence, Shocker and 3 others like this.