1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fuck yeah he and motoamerica are and they are doing a great job. The races are better, the grids look better and the people I know that are in the paddock love the new era. It's the start of the next great era.

But it's not out of the woods and the 600s being shown on some "secret to the casual fan" website is not the way to go. It sucks.

2. Superbikeorbust

Superbikeorbust Well-Known Member

BeIN was better? No way. Not even close!!

turbulence and 03RumbleBee like this.
  3. Superbikeorbust

I loved it!! It’s only going to get better. Damn fine start MA!

turbulence and Dragginass like this.
  4. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

You guys are arguing with the cheapest mf'r on here about spending money. Save your breath.

alan, turbulence, HPPT and 5 others like this.
  5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

The save in the final corner by Toni Elias, might turn out to be a season saver for him. Incredible skill getting that bike turned, IN the gravel, without falling down or hitting the air-fence, then fighting back to get 2nd place.

6. Superbikeorbust

I will agree with you. Not a fan of the Twins.

7. MELK-MAN

Green interviewing Josh Hayes during suprstk 1000 qualifying.. "I told her ya (his wife Melissa) need to get into turn 1 and make yerself pee a little bit" .. LOL
    Relationship goals :)

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was incredible. I was stunned he saved that. May have been a "better lucky than good" moment, but it was damn impressive.

MELK-MAN and Banditracer like this.
  9. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

That's a false statement, you pay for FS2 via cable/satellite packages

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Flashback to a similar (yet very different) incident with Ben Bostrom.

418 and MELK-MAN like this.
  11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bruh.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Straight "when in doubt, gas it out" he flat out braaaped it through the gravel trap

MELK-MAN likes this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hell, the art that took place with that front tire prior to the gravel was some kind of deal with the debil.

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Talked to Jake this AM and yesterday..he was frustrated with the electronics and speed of the bike.I told him to keep his head up and have fun...good things will come and they will get the bugs out in time..he said yeah your right... We were pumped for the race with his 6th spot in qualifying then I saw him rolling in on the crash truck on the warm up lap and I was gutted...glad he started but in turn 3 all the way down the hill that bike was cutting out like nuts...he clawed back to 7th regardless and made us all proud. Hopefully some scans will be done tonight and it will be right tomorrow...great ra ing 'll day and a big congrats to. He is and Travis for kicking ads today too!

TurboBlew and 418 like this.
  15. MELK-MAN

indeed! more lean angle in the GRASS just prior to getting into the gravel, than many riders have on the pavement.. unreal.

fer-sher.. ! gravel was flyin like he was dirt trackin.

16. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

So will the Superbike race be available on demand?

I missed it and it's not listed on the Live+ site yet.

I should have just recorded the race on FS2. :confused:
    Cast function would be nice also....

17. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Like Rossi once said “Toni ride like the devil”!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  18. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is proposing that it's better to not have 600s on FS2. Obviously Superbike is all they wanted, so SS goes to NBCSN in the highlights show. But I'm telling you both are better for the sport than beIN, which I had to pay an extra $10 a month for from Comcast, and it's sheer dumb luck I found it and figured out how to pay for it and use it. Yeah, I liked it better. Me and 10 other people.

03RumbleBee, Dragginass and zamboiv like this.
  19. MELK-MAN

looks like the practice, qualifying and each race comes up 1 at a time.. earlier it only showed practice and qualifying. Then the ss race popped up, now the twins races is up for on demand viewing. i'm sure the rest will follow ?

turbulence likes this.
  20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Draik did awesome. Solid ride.

SundaySocial and r6boater like this.