1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Fencer and gixxerreese like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you decide to put your foot down and say "hey, you've gone
    too far" you're a bigot or hater of some sort.
    That's how it works these days.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I let them call me whatever they want. I just tell them to go fuck themselves and have a nice day.

crashman and brex like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

That’s awesome. Dudes identifying as chicks and demanding they are treated as equals to other actual woman have finally sparked some push back. What legitimate actual woman would embrace or even accept some dude, who in all actuality, has zero experience of what being a woman actually is but is trying to set policy and reset social norms. If I were an actual female, I think I would take issue with this. How can this dude think he knows what’s best for my sex? This reaction is long over due imo.

kangasj likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Feminists who dislike trans rights, also called trans exclusionary feminists, are really the only thing standing in the way of trans insanity.

6. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

You're a male, and especially if you're white, you will get railroaded over standing up for your beliefs. You won't be able to defend yourself and stand to lose everything including your livelihood. It's bananas out there these days. It's pretty much in the hands of the TERFs to fight this bull because they're still "victims" in the eyes of the law and are immune to most forms of de-personing that can be afflicted on men by the legal system and social systems.

speeddaddy likes this.
  7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

No mention of “oranges”? :D

8. Quicktoy

Lol no one railroads me. I was left for dead by a three time felony deported illegal. Had to shut my maquiladora down in Mexico making race parts over 10 years ago because of the drug lords moving into our area. I will crush anyone who doesn’t want a wall. Absolutely crush them.

sheepofblue and K51000 like this.
  9. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Wow, quite a story. Glad you're alive. See, you should have manufactured in the USA!

10. Quicktoy

Bill Clinton forced our hand down there. Literally pushed us to build down there with the NAFTA deal.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Everyone knows tax returns are necessary qualifications to be President.

13. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Hilarious, Amen sistah! Every time I see those damn trans girls running track and destroying real girls, I want to throw my screen it makes me so mad. 99% of every person involved in that and watching it is biting their tongue for fear of being ostracized as a "bigot". Such utter BS.

14. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

All who think Trump does his own taxes raise your hand.

speeddaddy, jrsamples and Quicktoy like this.
  16. Quicktoy

All who think Mueller didn’t get to peak at Trump’s taxes please raise your hands also.

speeddaddy and R Acree like this.
  17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Trump needs to suggest that for accountability Pelosi release hers and her husbands. Add in a few to the other demoncats for good measure. Then say 'but this is not about politics, it is about confidence in our institutions like congress" :beer:

cpettit and Quicktoy like this.
  18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Pretty sure one job of the IRS is to ensure accountability. I suppose that the Representative has no confidence in the IRS doing its job.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

At least not since Lerner left...

sheepofblue and kangasj like this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sucks when you can't weaponize an agency against you political foes.