1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when items aren’t received?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chase Vieth, Mar 4, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was referring to the specific subject being discussed here, not your return in general. Certain items apparently have become accessible again in the back of your freezer.

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Pm'd.

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Really?? What did Holly tell you???? She said nothing to me, as per usual. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Holly is getting older. It' been so long, she forgot she had them.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, a quick palpation should take care of the uncertainty.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd guess she pulled them out to check for freezer burn and tossed them back in.

R Acree likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They're probably past their expiration date anyway.

8. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Damn Rodger, it’s only been three years? Or are you only charging interest for the period you were pursuing it and not for the period when you gave up and were in mourning?

Shit dude I don’t think I’ve heard from you in three years
    Busting your chops bud
    Get squared away with Ben
    Dump the other mistake Kaw450 and give me a shout. I’ll hook you up with one of several sweet rides.
    If ya still ride
    BTW the little bird that told you about this thread.....did he mention my “error” in the pits?

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Well I had a guy ghost me after spending over a thousand bucks on parts. I bought stuff from him a year ago and he was good for it so I friends and family PayPal this time. He made a bunch of excuses for not sending it then eventually went ghost. PayPal declined the refund. Luckily I paid with my CC and forked over the fee to do so because I'm disputing the charge. Unfortunately I had $300 in my PayPal balance so only $7xx charged on my card. We'll see how this goes. Discover usually has good customer service (unlike BoA) so I'm hopeful I can recoup some of the money.

10. Shyster d'Oil

UPDATE:

I heard nothing from Ben.

Sold the SV he "built" me for 60% less than what I paid him for it with about 15 miles on it. Head gasket blew at 14.5 miles, btw, at a shakedown run at Safety Track.

The guy who bought it from me dropped a valve after 12.5 miles of riding at Nelson Ledges. Motor should be done soon.

Is Probst still alive? Working anywhere?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  11. Shyster d'Oil

Grady! How are you? Yeah, heard about a mishap. Hope you are doing OK.

Selling the Super-single. If I get anything it will be another car, something mid-engine but NOT yellow. :D

But the RS660 does look interesting. . .

12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

What a turd. Is it hard to be a baseline decent person these days?

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Rodger, supposedly he’s living in Indianapolis and working for some trucking company.

If I were the owners, I would be looking for missing parts on any trucks he might have been associated with.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Depends on where you draw the line.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or at least inventory the parts bin regularly.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are many OTR rigs out there running Carrillo rods?

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Given past performance, I’m sure things will start to disappear eventually.

When this latest round ensued a few months ago, Probst contacted me with same ole sob story and offering parts to make things right/ long overdue etc etc.

The conclusion I came to was - you stole from me to appease someone else, so who did you steal from this time to try to appease me?

NO THANKS.

EDIT - this was the assertion of a few LEO friends as well. Run away!

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They make rods for diesels, so I'm not gonna try to guess.:D

19. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

I'm the guy who bought the bike (or more accurately my wife bought it for me). When the motor was taken apart after droppong the valve it still had stock cam chain adjusters. Who builds an SV race engine with stock cam chain adjusters? It likely caused the motor to jump timing and crash the valve into the piston. Thankfully it didn't damade the cylinder wall. It did have carillo rods and the bottom end seems find. The heads do have extensive porting work done on them. Had to send the one head to millenium to have combustion chamber welded and re-machined. New valves, new pistons, new cam chains and APE manual adjusters being put back together soon. Maybe I'll get a chance to ride it yet this year.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, it's a good thing he was only several months behind schedule finishing and delivering that bike. :rolleyes: