1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pitbikes at Nashville???

Discussion in 'General' started by roy826ex, Apr 26, 2004.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Allowed or not?

2. NinerPilot

NinerPilot Well-Known Member

Oh yeah.... At the trackday yesterday, they had a mini course set up in the parking lot so there were a ton of them there... Even with a special track for them, they were still doing stunts all over the place...
    Chris

3. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Their website says not. But I'm not sure any of their info is reliable at this point.

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

We were able to have them last year.

5. brian23

brian23 Well-Known Member

Yes! You can have pit bikes....Some of the guys that work at the track come out and race in parking lots with us.

YOU CAN HAVE PIT BIKES!!!!
    They will be a little more strict about the wheelies and all that for the race weekend...

6. NinerPilot

Brian,
    Was that you on the 929? If so Im the one you borrowed the #5 allen from...
    Chris

7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

No wheelies from me I use it strictly for speeding up my morning from registration duties, hauling tires & rims & restroom trips.

You won't see me abusing the right to have one because I want to continue to be able to use them. Old people get around better with them than without them.:D

8. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

That's whats cool about the layout. Everything is within walking distance from the garages: bathrooms, tech, registration. The bike will come in handy to go watch the races though. There are a few good spots to sit and watch. Did I mention the garages yet? :D There are even plenty of power outlets as well.

9. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

It was either him or some slow ass named Tim. They were sharing stints on it getting it ready for the endurance race. Neither one of them ever bring tools to the track. :Poke:

10. NinerPilot

It may have been Tim... all I know is a friend of Cale's needed it...
    Chris

11. brian23

It was me! "Tim" I'm just posting under Brian's screen name. Brian was on the 929 also. I appreciate you letting borrow your "tool" .We are gonna try to race that bike in endurance this weekend.
    I was also the one torturing Eric (EReed) and I was on a bone stock street bike with NO BRAKES>>and he was on his
    "race bike". Now---who is the slow ass, Eric? BEOOTCH :D ;)

12. brian23

Eric don't ever bring a bike to the track......He just brings that piece of Kawasaki every weekend. UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!:moon:
    :Puke: KAWASAKI!!!!!

13. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

You two butt pirates need to keep yall's stuff in the closet.

Lets see.....the only thing that qualifies my bike to be a "racebike" is the lack of lights and a kickstand.
    Keep searching for excuses, your bound to find a believable one sooner or later. :moon: :moon:

14. brian23

BEEEOOOOOTTTCCHHH !!!!!!!!!

Did you get your bill from Castle yet?
    Brian did-It was $736.00
    I'm glad it aint me..............haaaahahhahahhhahhhhahhahahaha!
    :D :clap: :Poke: