1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone need anything hauled from PA to FL or back..

Discussion in 'General' started by bigkaley, Mar 30, 2019.

1. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

In a few weeks I'll be helping a neighbor move from South Central PA to Tampa area of FL.
    6 x 14 enclosed trailer will be full on the way down, but I'll be using a 2500 GMC Savanna cargo van that will be empty and has 2 Pit Bull TRS plates in the van. Trailer and van will be empty on the return trip, and the trailer can haul 3 bikes with either chocks/ straps or trailer has 3 Pit Bull TRS plates in it.
    PM me if I can help anyone out.

Tom.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

So no space on the way down? And I doubt you'd be coming through Louisville?

Incredible long shot but I bought a vintage race bike and the seller delivered it to my son in Lancaster. I'm going to drive up there one day in my truck but...

4. bigkaley

Yes, room in the van. I'm very close to Lancaster. I'll PM you and see if we can make something work.

5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

PM me a couple days before you roll, we always have sumthin...

6. bigkaley

Will do.

7. bigkaley

Bumping this... leaving Hershey, PA area on Thursday, May 2nd and will have room in the van for possibly 2 bikes on the way down to Florida.
    Returning from Florida on Tuesday, May 7th, and heading back to PA. Van can haul up to 2 bikes, and trailer up to 3.
    PM me if I can help someone.

Tom.

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Hmmmmmmm.............hold that thought.