1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Taichi Suit!

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by iaguy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

Now is your chance to get one of RS Taichi’s top race suits for a fraction of the new cost. I think this suit is the model “GP Max R072 (NXL072)”, which is currently lists new for about $3,200!

This is great condition with no holes, tears, or rips anywhere. There is minor wear on the suit and the patches can be removed if you want. All the zippers work and the zip out liner is clean and in good shape. The size (see pic) is shown as “L-Reg”. Partially using the RS Taichi size chart, I would say someone around 5’ 5” to about 5’ 9” and around 145 to 160 pounds should be able to fit comfortably in this.

KEY ATTRIBUTES:
    • 1.5 mm Japanese cowhide leather (specially made for RS Taichi suits)
    • Perforated leather on front panel and arms
    • T-foam padding on waist, upper arm, rib and collar bone
    • Neck hump with air channel allowing airflow in back
    • Schoeller Keprotech stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
    • double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip for professional-grade protection
    • Double and triple stitching
    • Neoprene on cuffs and back of neck
    • Made in Japan-- Very high quality!
    I had some troubles loading quality pictures on this site without making them too small, so here is a link to view the pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/zvoRviz

If you can’t view them here or would like pictures emailed instead, just let me know.

I would $700 for the suit which is $2,500 off the new cost. Shipping within the continental U.S. would be additional and I will provide the tracking number once it's shipped so you know when can expect it.

Thank you for considering this amazing suit!

2. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

bump. Anyone needing a great suit?

3. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

4. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

I'd like to move this suit fairly soon and have it cross-listed now. If someone on here is interested in buying it, I would sell it for $575 on the suit, plus $30 for shipping. Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional pics. Thanks!

5. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

bump. OBO

6. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

How about $500 + $30 for shipping?

7. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

bump

8. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

9. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

bump

10. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

How about $500 including shipping?

11. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

Bump. Any offers on this suit?

12. iaguy

iaguy Active Member

Bump. Anyone interested in getting a great suit for $450 including shipping?

13. KevinT707

KevinT707 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested because the sizing is right for me, and I do like the Taichi suits a lot, but the price would have to be much lower for me, as I'm not feeling the act of removing all of the logos.