1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High mileage electric bikes and cars coming soon

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Been looking at those for a while. They're manufactured in China and assembled in Cali, it'll be interesting to see if the specs live up to it. 20kwh in a bike is pretty much unheard of, nearly twice as big as the stock bikes used in the Moto-E series. I'm also curious how 180 lb/ft of torque will feel on a motorcycle or if you can actually get any of that to the ground.

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I really can’t wait until electric motorcycles are mainstream enough that they can do without the kitschy electric pun names.

4. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

It's all about the 12 O'clocks yo!!! Yeah, that is a lot of zing so to speak. I guess that thing would lift the wheel like crazy.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Tesla Self Driving

6. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Not impressed at all. It looks no different than the video they put out 2-3 years ago. Also, Tesla kept touting that their neural network is constantly learning as they drive with stored information, how many times did they run that route to make sure it was perfect before releasing that video? There's perfect weather, clearly marked lanes, no real traffic, no one swerving or not waiting their turn at a stop sign. How does the car react to torrential downpour or the mist cars kick up, people coming into the lane, emergency vehicles on the side of the road, construction zone where there's no lines or hell when there's multiple sets of lines you have to figure out which one is correct. Cars are amazing, the company as a whole is a pile of shit. It's like apple and the iphone, fake it till you make it.

Apple reference:
    https://curiosity.com/topics/how-did-steve-jobs-fake-the-first-iphone-curiosity/

BigBird likes this.
  7. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member