1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicago Cop: "It's Gonna Be A Bad Summer"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 28, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Effing nuts. The poor law abiding people and the cops and business owners are screwed by the democrats and media again.

galloway840 likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Truly sad for any decent people that live in those neighborhoods. The only way the cops should have let them go is if they had body cams and were going back in numbers to arrest every last one in that mob.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m sure the people living in Palatine or Schaumburg greatly appreciate the police trying to make inner city Chicago a safer neighborhood. I mean we all know the people actually living in the inner city do. :crackup:

Nothing will ever change until the neighborhood makes an effort to take responsibility and drive the change themselves. Until then just keep on cashing those social service checks. Just another liberal democratic created utopia.

ducnut likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Realistically, at this point, there is little to nothing the law-abiding citizens
    could do to improve things. All the forces driving this situation live
    outside of their neighborhoods and don't have to actually live with
    the results of their actions.
    The plantation owners don't even live on the plantation anymore.

SGVRider likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Send in the Illinois national guard then if this is truly the case. But I can’t help but believe there are still a lot of good people living there. In any event, nothing will change until the masses supports change including the corrupt politicians - which is where the actual cause of the problem lies, imo.

lrrs517 likes this.
  7. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

The cops need to go on strike. Make people and politicians see how important they are.

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Obama sure did a fine job as a communist, I mean community, organizer. Things are looking bright in his old town. They'll only get better with Emanual and the future Demonrat leadership. They should all be proud. Maybe even give the dude a Nobel Prize or something. Oh wait...

tl1098 likes this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I wonder if there are good people any more. I see recent videos that go viral of a man kicking a grandmother on a subway with the crowd cheering and videoing, same with the pro-choice kicking the man praying in front of the PP. These show it is more important to get the video on social media for the "likes" from strangers on the internet than standing up for the someone getting a beat down. This is not new as there was the famous NY stairway/apt hallway beatdown from the 70's. I will concede or also argue that it is not an overall truth of society, I hope at least.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The decent people are long gone...

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fair point. I wonder too. It’s a sad testament on society if this is truly the case. It just amazes me how long the inner cities have been festering while liberal politicians actually believe they are solving issues while nothing changes. And then you have the general liberal masses seemingly turning a blind eye to the fact that their politicians policies have aided in the creation of said inner city shit holes and the process simply continues with a move along, nothing to see here mentality. Just keep on cashing social service checks and vote Democrat. We got you. It’s sad.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope all areas have decent people. Poor != bad Even some of the less decent folks are not all bad and most trouble they cause is to themselves. Working around Detroit I got to see this up close.

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Wait a minute ?!?

Corruption in the greater Chicagoland political machine that has little to do with fixing the issues and more about The Cook County Democratic Party foisting it's political agenda on the other 101 counties in Illinois?!?

But, but - I thought JB Pretzel was the answer to all our woes ?!?

rant over...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder how long until he’s transferred from Springfield to Marion.:D

Oh and Pritzker. LOL.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Poor neighborhoods are full of decent people. This holds true regardless of race or culture. Sadly, they are totally marginalized and in some cases, made fun of by the less desirable residents just for living right.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I'm still lost (I'm not) how that POS can be recorded BY THE FBI saying he'd purchase the AG position and 10 years later he's governor...

(Apparently rant not over...:D)

G 97 likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah no kidding. Defiantly no love loss for this turd in Cass County, Ill.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What if there were like, jobs to be had in those neighborhoods? What if the taxes weren't so high and the regulations so tight that people actually wanted to do business there? What if, drugs weren't a black market item and there wasn't so much money in controlling the turf to sell them on? What if the government wasn't handing out checks, encouraging people to sit back and do nothing to get paid AND have a side gig for cash (hustling drugs most likely)?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't forget pimpin'. Lotta cheddar in pimpin'.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

You could have just stated, what if there was no Democrat political party. :D