1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

They sucked you into the bbs shit show too. :) My original post on page 3 was fairly benign but I too got sucked in from there. Pretty much a waste of my personal time but oh well. I've said for over a year an impeachment is a waste of time and money. I also didn't really care about collusion/no collusion. I don't hate Trump but also think he is pretty much a scumbag in many ways. My personal hope was the Mueller report would give just enough ammunition that the GOP would come to their senses, grow a spine and choose a better person to run in 2020. I also hope the Dems choose a decent person to run in 2020. It sure would be nice to have two solid choices to choose from in 2020 but I fear we will not. I may be voting Libertarian again in 2020. Sad.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Really, the POTUS has been cleared of a conspiracy of collusion with Russia to interfere with the election and the left has no interest in healing the nation.

VFR#52, Photo and R Acree like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wuto_O “Sounds like he did it, but he didn’t do enough to get convicted”.:crackup:
    “We need to wait for the actual investigations before we declare.” - even though I just did. :confused:

“Completely” :crackup: Nice qualifier. Either he is guilty or he is exonerated. There is no “completely”about it - either he is or he isn’t. Good Lord.

VFR#52, kangasj and crashman like this.
  4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I have seen a ton of memes comparing the Mueller report to Fyre.

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It's like an EPT ... you're either Pregnant or You're NOT.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

All liberals are either middle of the road or are not even liberals. At least this is what they tell themselves and try to tell others.

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Damn, that dude is ugly.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I can’t stand his smug positions about gun control. :D

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What is truly funny is that they do have a guy that looks almost exactly like her on MSNBC too. He might even look a bit more feminine than her...

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's kinda like how Hillary didn't seem to intend to break the law, so it's not worth charging her for anything. That's the kind of logic we're dealing with.

VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

DF02F54B-A9E2-4D4F-991D-2012540D9CD1.jpeg

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Better person :crackup:

Dude. You’re f’ing delusional. Move back to NY and GTFO of my state before you infect anymore here. Greenville is already starting on the road to shit because of liberals moving here. We don’t need yankee “independents”.

gixxerreese and VFR#52 like this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I just wanna know where Snack is....

stk0308, Spang308 and BHP41 like this.
  15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Obama - material evidence of colluding with russia during election.
    Clinton - material evidence of obstruction of justice.
    Crickets

OMB - we've been digging for shit for two years and don't have any. Just means we haven't found it yet, we must indict.

VFR#52, speeddaddy, kangasj and 2 others like this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He will after he consults with Dsapsis first.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He’s around. He needs more tequila shots before he comes in here I guess.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

An intersting perspective. Not my writing, but I agree 100%

A Carnival of Democratic Collusion

After spending two years dissecting this political charade, a sensational hoax countless politicians and famed pundits shamelessly promoted as an impeachable fact, I'm grateful the "truth" has finally been confirmed; regardless of how many reject the final conclusions. If I may, unless repeatedly and unapologetically maintaining your innocence is considered an egregious offense, how is it possible to obstruct justice when the mere accusation of election collusion was a complete fabrication from the start? Such reasoning is the crux of entrapment, a brazenly-fictitious premise, solely to imply guilt in the absence of real misconduct.

The disturbing reality this tainted process took two years, $25 million and the nation's collective sanity to verify an obvious fairytale, to appease those deranged voters and leftist radicals who refused to recognize Donald J. Trump as their legitimate Commander in Chief, was and continues to be nothing short of a scandalous, criminal conspiracy. It's also obvious the lack of procedural integrity during this lengthy inquisition, which harassed and incarcerated several of his former associates on unrelated activities, was an attempt to bluff the Trump administration into terminating Mueller's everlasting but essentially empty reign of terror; a baited trap the President astutely avoided, despite possessing every justification for immediate dismissal, which would have only fueled media speculation of his "undeniable" guilt.

Today's released findings represent far more than just the public vindication of a populist President, but a turning point for the misled American people and an endlessly-persecuted man's quest to reclaim this country from the treasonous dealings of a failed coup attempt. Why else would a patriotic nationalist empower Robert Mueller - a known Obama operative, vocal globalist and longtime James Comey colleague - if he did not unequivocally believe in his eventual exoneration; no matter how naive his belief in "objective" justice from a biased team of Democratic lawyers? You cannot conjure collusion in the absence of tangible evidence.

Because the truth typically requires far less explanation than the feckless lies of partisan hacks, the clear lack of accountability in the incestous swamp of Washington politics, the time has come to investigate, expose and indict those real criminals who maliciously colluded to frame a sitting President with this blatantly-false narrative: the Obama administration and Department of Justice, FBI and CIA Deep State saboteurs, the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, and the insidious "Fake News" establishment.
    Failure to prosecute impropriety on this unprecedented scale will only ensure its future application on a systemic level: a totalitarian platform of unchecked corruption once single party rule is permanently achieved.

The only question that remains is whether or not the American electorate, patronized taxpayers and betrayed citizens, will continue to entertain the adolescent antics of Democratic carnival workers instead of demanding the return of common sense and honorable public service to the occupied halls of our now disparaged forefathers.

gixxerreese, VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

JHC, become an adult and take some personal responsibility. Nobody stuck a gun to your head thru the internet and forced you to lie.