1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

So with that should Obama be indicted for trying to influence Israel’s elections? We know they financed the opposition.

VFR#52, kangasj and cav115 like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Good god you all are thick. The man is a shady businessman and an asshole. It would not surprise me if he, his business or his campaign broke the law. It would also not surprise me it they didn't. It sounds to me like there was evidence of a crime, but not enough to convict so he is innocent of those crimes. There was apparently enough evidence to start a new investigation. All I am saying is before we declare the POTUS guilty or completely exonerated can we wait for the actual investigations to complete? Apparently neither side has the patience for that.

I can't stand the OMB folks or the Trumpettes that think he walks on water and can do no wrong.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Martha Stewart was charged that way I believe. For lying and obstruction when no crime was committed.

However it is moot as the Barr letter stated there was not sufficient evidence to consider a charge (consider as there would have been constitutional issues)

4. 2blueYam

That is a most amusing part. The US has been influencing elections around the globe, yet we are screaming about Russia doing the same. :crackup:Worse yet, we have played active military / clandestine ops roles in regime changes.

I believe that Obama would be covered under the law that he cannot be sued or tried for stuff he does in his job as President, so the answer is no.

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

VFR#52 and G 97 like this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Name one that thinks this way. I'll wait.

VFR#52, trussdude, Photo and 2 others like this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

It is funny these lefties are more concerned with russian bots posting on twitter than the president weaponizing against the political opposition to help his party win the campaign. Well no, it's really sad.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I think the bar for evidence was pretty low.. one guy who was "convicted of a crime" got 14days in jail.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

You are forgetting that the one that said fine let's go to court was denied the right to see the evidence against them. Notice how not much has been heard on that in a while.

The criminals were and remain in justice department/FBI and other three letter groups. Any news from this on the American Citizen that was spied on by the FBI based on a secret warrant that was obtained via lies? Oh and who was never charged let alone convicted despite multiple renewals (still using lies) of the secret warrants.

VFR#52 and speeddaddy like this.
  10. 2blueYam

I didn't say it was a good use of money, I just said it wasn't a total waste.
    However I would guess that compared to most of the moronic "hearings", "fact finding trips" and "investigations" done by congress the Mueller investigation is probably a drop in the bucket.

11. gixxerreese

A quote that comes to mind seeing these guys won’t even believe evidence put forth by their side.

If your 20 and not a liberal you have no heart

If your 40 and a liberal you have no brain

VFR#52, Photo, cav115 and 1 other person like this.
  12. gixxerreese

Oh I know that these idiots seem to think that putting these out somehow prove trump colluded they are not even smart enough to look at what they were charged with. Or if they will ever go to court on it.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. sheepofblue

Yep foriegn nationals participating in our election process.....kind of like the illegal aliens that Bernie Sanders hired AND but on his advisory committees (so for those impaired these were not office workers that were hired in error)

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Being an asshole is not a crime.
    The investigation was a farce. It should have never taken place in the first place. There was no paragraph one. There was no evidence, outside of a phony piece of political opposition propaganda paid for by Hillary, that pointed to Trump doing anything remotely illegal with regards to conspiring with Russia, Putin or any other foreign power.
    Let it go. We get it. You hate him. You're entitled. Insisting he's a criminal is not.
    You do understand the difference between investigating a crime versus investigating a person right?
    No crime was committed. Without the presence of a crime, there should be no investigations.
    I am alarmed this doesn't bother you.
    How would you feel if the full weight of the federal justice department came down on you because they don't like you? No reason or any real evidence to justify it. Just because 2blueYam Bad.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Chris, VFR#52, speeddaddy and 2 others like this.
  15. BHP41

Or, you could be a patriotic American and be wondering why the government was weaponized against a political foe/s. You could be pissed about how the left wants a police state and they are doing that right now, Mueller is just that. A piece of the police state put in place to keep the focus on Trump and not what the left was and is doing.

You’re so wrapped up in “shady businessman” “asshole” that you’re either missing what’s going on or you see it and choose to fight for the police state.

VFR#52 and kangasj like this.
  16. BHP41

Never was a liberal. They’ve always been police state tyrants. They have and will always be the enemy of this Republic, Trump has just gotten them to show it.

G 97 likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

and the Trump Derangement Syndrome lives on. :crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The worst part is not knowing whether to pity them for a lack of intelligence or hate them for their desire to destroy their own country.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am amazed that the people who never had a bad word to say about Obama but are constantly looking for things to criticize Trump consider themselves middle of the road...

VFR#52 and G 97 like this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member