1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Written accusation without evidence after two years is slander. That said everything is still speculation other than what Barr said.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Actually Bush was a lame duck and said he was deferring to the incoming administration and Congress. Yes he did it and yes it was a mistake but you might look that up. I have friends and family that are GM connected including a retirement check that goes to my parents.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So you're saying you have the money but you don't want to spend your money?

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Given the latest revelations and the information that has come to light and the potential prosecutions, maybe we now know why Clinton said what she did regarding "we're all going to hang from nooses". It's mentioned is @ 4:55 in this video..

Photo likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

6. charles

charles The Transporter

I'm peachy, thanks for asking, getting in on this 'great debate' before tomorrow comes and we all regret what we wrote....

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

What do you think is going to happen tomorrow? Do you have no faith in Mueller now? Do you think Mueller and his team is hanging Barr out on a limb and the media with the Dems have a tree saw?

Could be Trump is going to hit the red limiter in third gear and light up DC?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Well we feel The HamSammich is guilty of something, we don't have enough / any evidence that The HamSammich did anything, but we know The HamSammich did something wrong.
    We will continue to hammer The HamSammich until it is dried out, spoiled and rotten, because we know The HamSammich is Guilty of SOMETHING"

speeddaddy and sheepofblue like this.
  9. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I need one of the beeb lawyers to explain it to me like I am a six year old, can there be obstruction of justice charged if there was no crime in the first place? Which came first the chicken or the egg? I'm thinking there can be, change my mind but remember, I'm only six.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

"Tommy, why do we pull our pants down before we take a shit?"

TXFZ1 likes this.
  11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

kangasj likes this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

They still can’t point to anything he did to obstruct the “investigation”. They’ll point to firing Commie but that’s been proven false 6 ways from Sunday.

kangasj likes this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Same here. This "investigation" was exposed as fraudulent long ago. It was in search of a crime for something that isn't even a crime and a sitting POTUS can't be indicted anyway so there are orders of magnitude of things wrong. Now there are new "investigations" being launched?

My question is, how is any of this being done? The people trying to actively and illegally overthrow the government should be publicly hung for treason. How is anything that I just said wrong? Seriously, tell me. Why aren't Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and the rest of the criminals involved not being marched to the gallows? Literally, not figuratively.

ryoung57 likes this.
  15. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Because in the end.. they are all on the same team??
    Perhaps what we have all believed about The Land of The Free is a giant hoax, and the truth of that is seeping out?

blkduc likes this.
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

...and we got "gored" fucking completely by the ACA; people who work literally cannot afford healthcare. And all they had to do was not fuck with it....

Britt likes this.
  17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I think from the wording of the summary, it is fairly clear there is some evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Trump and/or his campaign, but not enough to bring charges from this investigation. This means he is innocent, which is different from exonerated.

Items of note:
    • The summary report was titled "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election." There were 16 indictments related directly to that, so to say this was a complete waste of time would not be correct. Granted it is very unlikely any of those folks will ever see a US courthouse, but at least they won't ever be allowed to set foot in the US or our allied countries.
    • Some of the people that could have embarrassing information revealed about them if all of Mueller's findings are made public may just be little people caught up in the questioning.
    • Some of the people that could have embarrassing information revealed about them if all of Mueller's findings are made public may be the POTUS and his family.
    • I personally don't believe Trump or his campaign knowingly "colluded" with Russia.
    • I personally don't believe Trump or his campaign obstructed justice.
    • The US attorney for the Southern District of NY still has an ongoing investigation open. We don't know what it will find. Each side has their speculation, but that is all that it is at this point.
    • The NY State attorney general is also investigating Trump's business and campaign, which are both registered in NY, so they have jurisdiction.
    So some open questions are:
    • Should the entire report be made public? This could include completely innocent people having their names brought up and potentially embarrassing or humiliating information being published about them even if they were never suspected of a crime.
    • Should the entire 800k+ pages of supporting material be made public? This could include completely innocent people having their names brought up and potentially embarrassing or humiliating information being published about them even if they were never suspected of a crime.
    • Will the lawsuit regarding the Emoluments clause go anywhere? If so will it be soon enough to matter? If so will the house use that for grounds of impeachment? If so will the Senate use that as grounds to convict "High Crimes and Misdemeanors?". This is not an easy question, as the President violating the emoluments clause is not a crime as far as I know, it is just unconstitutional.
    • Will the US attorney for the Southern District of New York find anything?
    • Will the usual protections of a sitting US president extend to his business and campaign if NY State find something they believe they can prosecute? Typically these protections only go as far as relating to anything that would be the President doing his job as POTUS, so I think they won't apply to the business. The campaign would be borderline.
    Bottom line: The match is far from over, but round 1 goes to Trump.

18. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Those invisible straws you are grasping at sure are hard to catch huh?

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

16 related to Russian collusion :crackup:Nope. Try again

kangasj likes this.
  20. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am not grasping at anything. I am just saying this whole mess is far from over.