1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What ? Does it not bother you that this whole thing was started by the former administration with nothing but made up BS? Does it not bother you that this was investigation of a person and not a crime?

A shit show? Looks pretty damn good to me but keep on with your OMB facts be damned attitude.

VFR#52 likes this.
  2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The US national debt keeps rising and hasn't reversed direction. Trade deficit has actually exploded under Trump and trade deficit with China has never been higher. So, there's that. Just sayin'.

Yea, I know a ship can't get turned around quickly but when GM takes their huge tax breaks, records record profits, gives the CEO a $22M bonus and still decides to shutter 5 US plants and layoff 15,000 people over the course of the next year than that certainly doesn't help. They could have used their liquid cash to reinvest in the US plants and move production into them. Their excuse of not being competitive is lame. Toyota is here. Honda is here. etc etc.

3. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

OK so after reading all this.
    Mueller has nothing and 50Joe hates Trump.
    I have a question Joe.
    You say budget that Trump is cutting and it hurts you.
    What about all the IRS tax returns given to illegals?
    What about all the Aid given by Democrat's to country's who burn our flag?
    What about all the free money giving to Muslims who come here with 6 kids and don't work but get money our Vets don't get?
    Trust me I get what you trying to do with helping others.
    why don't you go after the democrats who are giving money and aid to people who shouldn't be here?

Steven

kangasj, sheepofblue and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. BHP41

Holy shit, man! You can’t be serious. Mueller would have kept going if he could have. The shit is coming undone.

5. BHP41

Collusion didn’t work, on to obstruction!!!! Then back to collusion with the ME.

Anyone, ANYONE !! That believes this BS is just plain stupid or wants a police state.

6. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

let me clue you in on who kept them in business.
    Obama gave them billions of tax payers money to keep them in business.
    im going to take it you watch a lot of CNN.

Steven

StaccatoFan, Britt and BHP41 like this.
  7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

How much did Bush and Obama give GM??

VFR#52 and StaccatoFan like this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Actually, Bush's fault but Obama took it over.

Joe you are jumping all over the spectrum now but still have not shown where OMB has it in for your charity. Show some logic. Remember you said it was due to his ethics.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. BHP41

Are you a Dem? Just curious? You seem to not understand a lot of things, or you watch a lot of CNN.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. BHP41

JFC! Please show me where Trump called skinheads “fine people”. Show it. Go ahead.You can’t, you know why? Because of you READ you’ll see that he said “I’m not talking about white supremacist , they should all be totally condemned”.

Pull your head out of CNN. You’re going to end up like that French dumbass.

11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Don't hate the guy but definitely dislike him. Hate is a word reserved for special people and Trump ain't special. I mentioned that Trump's proposed budget hurts a subset of Americans that shouldn't be. Personally, I'm fine so far. Sorta.

Well, I'd have to study factual data to weigh in with an informed opinion. You made me find a very interesting website. I shall study it. I'll also post it under this message. I know in fiscal year 2017 we gave Israel $3.2B which is roughly $8.8M per day. Didn't know that until you made me look. Same fiscal year Iraq got $3.7B. Didn't know that either. Kenya got $1.1B. Iran got $477K. Nigeria got $852M. Syria got $891M. That's just a handful of countries I put in. Holy shit this site is eye opening. Gotta spend more time in it though to fully understand the depth of the information. Foreign aid isn't given out by a party. It has to go through House and Senate and until last November they were both controlled by the GOP.

https://explorer.usaid.gov/aid-dashboard.html

12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Don't watch mainstream news. Internet searches using multiple sources. Not a Dem, not a Repub. Independent or Libertarian. What are you and why?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. BHP41

Wait...government healthcare isn’t any good. Huh, who knew?

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Can't post a video per bbs rules. Trump said there were fine people on both sides in Charlottesville. That's a fact. Did he specifically call out skinheads, white nationalists, the KKK? No. But individuals from those groups were there. The fact he did not condemn the racist hate groups in attendance is troubling. At least it is to me.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Which racist hate groups? The BLM or the KKK?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Nope, no CNN or any other mainstream news media. Get your facts straight. Bush approved $17.4B in bailout money for GM and Chrysler. I spent most of my professional career in automotive. I agreed with those bailouts and still do. Each auto job spins off 4 to 5 other jobs. It was the right call by 43. Facts. Gotta love them.

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Both

18. BHP41

I believe in big R rights and small government. In this day and for most of the US history, that labels me a conservative or Republican.

You need to read more then so that you can understand the context and you’re not led to believe something that isn’t true. I’ll point to you’re Charlottesville comment as an example.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Both..
    If he acknowledged them he's an asshole, if he doesn't acknowledge them he is an asshole.. no way to win

20. BHP41

Did you even read what I wrote?

PSA: you can post videos all day and everyday in the Dungeon.