1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

upload_2019-3-24_19-59-4.jpeg

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

McCain, do a search. He flipped on the Repeal and Replace. He (his aide Kramer) was the catalyst for walking the fake dossier from Hillary to the Buzzfeed to ignite this crapfest.

I see more TDS from you Joe.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That will stir the pot up nicely..........

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

So, you are just trolling and not looking for a logical discussion.

VFR#52 likes this.
  5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

$0 towards the program after being funded since 2002 with bi-partisan support. Duh.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You all gave up on that pages ago. I decided to join your party. ;)

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

@50Joe?

9. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Just joining the typical bbs banter party and what this thread evolved into. I'm learning from you all how the dungeon operates. I feel oh so much smarter after today. Thank you very much.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We've missed you! How have you been?

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

2016 would have been Obamas budget which would be the first cut, no?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Dude, can't get the bump to A in a single day... I'm sorry you're going to have to put in the work in Intermediate.. with some good solid posts we will see what we can do..

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I did find this:

"Other ACL Rehabilitation and Disability Programs For the second year in a row, the National Limb Loss Resource Center as well as the National Paralysis Resource Center are both zero funded in the FY 2019 budget. Thus far, in FY 2018, Congress restored funding for both programs. The Limb Loss Resource Center, currently run under the auspices of the Amputee Coalition of America, has received $2.5 million under the current CR, which is consistent with the FY 2017 level and $300,000 less than FY 2016. The National Paralysis Resource Center, currently run under the auspices of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, has received $6.7 million under the current CR, which is consistent with the FY 2017 level and $1million less than the FY 2016. The budget states that these programs are zero-funded because the activities of these programs can be provided by existing budget authority in other areas of the budget."

kangasj, StaccatoFan and Britt like this.
  14. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought that CONGRESS made the budget, and the President either signed it or rejected it. So, did Trump remove funding, or did Congress?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

At least give me a participation trophy. Otherwise I might start melting.........I'm melting........

Hold on a minute. Gotta eat dinner. Where is my green pill? There it is. It's people! It's made from people!

Britt likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You're welcome. :Poke: :p

17. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Trumps proposed budget sent last week to Congress. It is the budget as he sees how it should be, not the budget that may or may not come to be.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just an FYI, That is what his supporters sent him there to do... Get a fucking handle on this out of control shit..

kangasj and VFR#52 like this.
  19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup:
    See “the rest of us “ actually know how to read and don’t take what CNN says as fact.

Keep your fist clinched high, #Resist :crackup:

What a dumbass.

20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I previously stated I have no issue with Trump pissing on the white house lawn. I give an equal amount of fucks if he pisses on John McCain's tombstone. That piece of shit's office hand carried the dossier and got it into circulation. Now I have no issue with him having a personal beef with Trump. That was his business. My issue is he was trying to sack Trump pre election and that would have handed the keys to Hillary. That is something I can not and will not ever forgive. Fuck him.