1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who's pissed?

I'm just pointing out reality.

As your posts in this thread have shown, you don't much like having reality pointed out to you.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Well, that's the obvious reason. :D

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"give me your money with a smile for my problems or I will call you mean"

Rebel635, sheepofblue and brex like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Selfish!

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

And where have I asked anyone for money? Even with my disability I take care of myself and help others too on top of that. Go ahead and pile on, I'm sure it's fun. I really don't give a shit what you think.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

You only pay because you have to. You are transparent in your attitude towards taxes or anything/anyone that might dip into your wallet.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Captain Obvious is Captain... :rolleyes:

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am with him, aint no motherfuckkers around here at 3am when I am welding and machining shit....yet I see waste fraud and abuse of the tax money that they do squeeze out of me...at the threat of being a criminal if I fail.
    Roads with craters, VA that treats my friends like shit, I could go on and on..but this is The Muller Thread.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes I know, which is why I have what is effectively catastrophic insurance. Because my rates skyrocketed to cover the pre existing conditions etc... Since the po folks get covered by tax money that isn't really an issue best I can tell.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Social norms aren't sliding anywhere. The people in the world take care of each other better than any other time in history. However that doesn't mean everyone should be taken care of or that tax money should be used to do it.

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because of taxes and health care I can't afford to help anyone out with cash. That option has been taken away from me supposedly in order to help others.

StaccatoFan, VFR#52 and Britt like this.
  12. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Never said it should be like that.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're good as long as those people taken care of are injured like you are or are vets like your friends?

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I wiped out my last $4300 liquid cash I had in savings (not retirement money tied up in IRA's) in 2017 to help my vet friends family (family of 4) in NV that was under threat of eviction due to mounting health care bills. I've been rebuilding monthly since. How they have been screwed over by the VA is criminal. Their case would make an eye opening 60 minutes episode. We can afford to go to war but can't afford to properly take care of our veterans. I won't go into the BS my girlfriend deals with monthly.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Didn't say that either. The funding for the PRC has been in place since 2002 and is bi-partisan. It effects people with ALS, CP, MS and stroke victims as well. Trump wants to kill it. It is proactive funding that saves healthcare costs in the long run.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I put my last $3800 into the bank to cover bills and keep a roof over my daughters' heads since worked completely dried up and I've had nothing for almost three months.

Where's my sympathy?

17. charles

charles The Transporter

I'm reading through all of this and all I can say right now is:

"TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT!"

And maybe I missed it somewhere in this mix, but...John McCain. Why the Trump animosity with McCain? How's that sit with you?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Moi?

pickled egg likes this.
  20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Cite, Trump wants to kill it. Show me where you are finding his words. Otherwise, you are showing your TDS without logically thinking it through. You know that thing you accused us of not having any.

The budget cut a lot of programs, Medicare, Medicaid, and SS/Labor. Does he want to kill these too? IIRC, these programs make up more than 60% of the total budget with the exception of military. It is difficult to believe this but a lot of people want less gobbermint and would cut the PRC budget completely. We have moved from the hierarchy of first family, community, social network, local, state, to federal to just straight to the gobberment's teat.

You want pissed off, 500 million to PP.