1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help....Full on Panic Attacking

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Mar 23, 2019.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Thank you guys, so much for advices, friendships, for being there :bow::):bow:
    I'll get well 100% :)

[​IMG]

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My advice was going to be stay off of here but guess that wouldn't work out for you :D

Razr and SpeedyE like this.
  3. SpeedyE

LOL
    Its's one of the things that keeps me going :)

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I posted a pic for you a couple nights ago in the photo thread.

[​IMG]

jrsamples and SpeedyE like this.
  5. SpeedyE

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    :)
    You guys are the BEST!!!!!!! <3

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Ban his azz! You’ll be doing him a favor in the long run. It’s for his own good.
    :Poke:

jrsamples and SpeedyE like this.
  7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I had 2 bats flying around my cabin last week. Freaked me out. The lodge owners wife told me thats their home and they will never hit you flying. Sure as shit, got up with my headlamp still drunk in a cabin in the jungle of Panama and these bats flew around like crazy, but never hitting me. The first time I went ape shit terrified, and swinging, by the end of the week it was just a bat or 2 in my cabana and a scorpion.(that got killed) Maybe thats like life, terrified of small things that are scary but harmless

K51000 and SpeedyE like this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...thanx for the...uh...salutation.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I know it's been brought up here before, but meditation really helps. I have never had a panic attack, but I've had trouble falling asleep before and due to the nature of my job I really can't take anything other than melatonin (even if I could, I don't care to take unnatural substances other than alcohol) but doing 10 min of meditation before bed helps me fall right asleep. It really unwinds you and makes you realize how "busy" your mind can be.

There's a youtube video called the presence practice that talks you through a 10 min deal.

tony 340 and SpeedyE like this.
  10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I've often read 'that's what the beeb is for!'

Stay Strong brother!

Sabre699 and SpeedyE like this.
  11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Being the resident Georgia 1013 it sounds like you have a lot of ghosts from the past. A good therapist can help you come to terms with them and help guide you forward. I highly recommend finding one if you don't already have one.

I can't take benzodiazepines any more and have had a hard time dealing with anxiety attacks in the past. Propranalol is a BP medication that also helps with the physical symptoms of anxiety which allows you to focus on the mental triggers. The mind and body both consume energy and when you can get one calmer you can focus more on the other.

Also meditation can really help with calming the mind and relaxing the body. I was skeptical at first but after a few sessions led by a good person or even a good recorded med it really helped me relax body and mind.

I'm also medicated as fuck on anti psychotics which helps. :D

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Damn straight. Major depression is a bitch. It's either pills and therapy or a bullet in the brain for me.

Fonda Dix and SpeedyE like this.
  14. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

SpeedyE likes this.
  15. SpeedyE

A lot of people would be sad <3
    Thank you for your insights/advice <3
    Keep doing whatever you need to do.....your friends/family and your beeb family love you <3

16. SpeedyE

I was financially/mentally/verbally/physically tortured at work for past 10 years, with abuses increasing steadily to absolutely insane/criminal levels.....broke free from situation a year ago....left penniless & stressed.
    Seeing abuse-survivor-counselor in about a hour :)
    Thank you Jed <3

Razr and baconologist like this.
  17. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Goddamn, I'm going to watch some bloodsport.

18. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

CBD oil, gummies etc. Calms me down no ill effects, etc

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I think I heard something about peppermint as a remedy for panic attacks. Could be lore, could be something to check out.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Exercise

no nicotine and no caffeine or energy drinks

cha0s#242 likes this.