1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Restoration of The 2nd Amendment ??

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

How many suppressors are used to rob the corner drug store? Or bump stocks? or full auto?

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

All of them, duh. Don't you watch CNN?

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

My fear is it would go from an anomaly to normalcy, in high crime urbania. Or another tragedy w/ quadruple the # of victims.
    Don't think I am against you guys, I am not.....My fear is what I posted above. Fear for the 2A, fear for the victims.

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am not totally against the background check (if that is the end of it)...I am against the bans and taxes...on SMG/SBR/AOW/Sup...whats the purpose other than to extort funds and layer additional hurdles, to Law Abiding Citizens.

XFBO, SpeedyE and Fencer like this.
  5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep it is not like things were so volatile that people went out on the lawn for a duel, or that newspapers were created exclusively for one candidate/party in the past :Pop:

Biggest problem we have now is everyone thinks now and themselves are special, they are not. Even selfies, as annoying as they are, resemble self portraits which rich people have created for how long?

If there is any difference the pure level of prosperity just continues to rise for everyone.:beer:

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention poodles..... I once had a great business idea.... Sheep's Poodle Safari! Stock up a 20 acre fenced area with a bunch of them in kevlar doggie suits. Hunting is by appointment with 22 shorts only, head shots will lose your deposit. Critics thought it would be banned.....

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nor will they work given the available amount of firearms on the streets...ie The BlackMartet thrives in the shadows of obsessive laws.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Second amendment? Shit, I had to go back to the car and ditch the tools from my pocket just to get into the fucking courthouse to file paperwork. Apparently there are a lot of people getting hacked to death with wire cutters in the lobby here. Scary shit, I should be armed. :rolleyes:

Fencer likes this.
  10. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

London is calling.

11. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Missourian who just received 3 tax stamps. I'd be fine with that being money straight down the drain.

SpeedyE and Fencer like this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I would be fine with them doing away with the tax stamps.. and registration.. I would buy some for my shooting neighbors... who like to get an early start and finish late..

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Whadya get?????

14. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'd like to get suppressors for several of my firearms. Can't fathom how I can get a CC approval in 10 minutes at my Sherrif's office but have to spend 200 bucks and wait a year for a stupid tube!

badmoon692008 and Britt like this.
  15. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

Form 1 titanium can and two SBRs. 22lr and 5.56.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Just machine them up some "solvent trap adapters".:D

The crazy thing about the regulation of suppressors is how easy they are to make with some very basic machining and welding skills. People really have no idea how they work and the anti gun lobby is spinning their ignorance to get the emotional reaction.

badmoon692008 and Britt like this.
  17. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

There's been lots of speculation and a few attempts and something along these lines in the past. Manufacturing unserialized guns/suppressors/SBRs/AOWs/etc etc and going with the mentality that if sold within state lines are not subject to federal laws because only interstate commerce applies. The last big one I saw involved suppressors and I think the guy was dealing with a court case and working his way through the system.

XFBO and SpeedyE like this.