1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA cycling jerseys?

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Mar 9, 2010.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Here's a money maker t-shirt for sure:

"Does this dong make my ass look fast?"

Yzasserina likes this.
  2. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Some people. Not me. Actually i feel like a lot of people on this forum love to point out that Ducati riders are typically dripping in branded apparel. It’s not typically a compliment.

The only “branded” cycling jersey i have was a gift, and it’s a replica of a beer can!

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Most of my casual clothes are some form of motorcycle branding, so I would be guilty as charged too. Usually Kwak/Yamaha

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Custom cycling kits cost that much because they’re custom and quality. Good quality unbranded stuff is expensive too. Amazon cycling kits cost that much because they’re dogshit. I have custom kit that’s lasted 10 years. Some of it’s even survived crashes and lasted more years after. I’ve had bibs from Amazon that lasted 3 months before tearing from normal use. Cheaper in the long run to buy good stuff.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  5. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

^^^^^ This ^^^^^ I bought the new Spies Elbowz kit and have to say it was worth every penny ! Its also hot as ballz here in South Fla so you need to have good summer style kit for the heat which most kits are hot as F. Garneau and Castelli make great summer stuff.

t11ravis likes this.
  6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I’m in for a kit as I guess I’m a cyclist now.

7. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:D

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The cheap stuff I bought lasted quite a while. The issue is they just can't make a comfortable chamois (pad) that is also cheap. Once you've tried the good stuff, it's hard to go back to the cheap Chinese ones. I have Oakley and Adidas bib shorts that I can wear for over 100 miles and still be comfortable. I would get saddle sores and serious chaffing when I did such long rides with my cheap kit.

black knight likes this.
  9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Good point. I have some Amazon stuff that lasted but any ride over 30 miles just destroys my tuchus. No sense in buying the dogshit though, if you wait and look around you can get really great deals from the LBS on quality kit they couldn’t move.

10. cha0s#242

I like buying the cheap ones if I just want to have a cool design. Like my Repsol Honda kit. I don't wear it very often, but it's fun to have.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Cannoli likes this.
  11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Where did you get that??

12. cha0s#242

Aliexpress. lol

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Are these jerseys screenprinted or sublimated? If someone wants to send me a link to a product I can tell you what decent pricing would be.

[EDIT: and a pic of what the jerseys look like (I'm sure it's in this thread but haven't seen it)]