1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna ride with the old man, VR46?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 21, 2019.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

That would be awesome

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think I could get him to run a few laps on my Dong?

TurboBlew and 5axis like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gotta take that up with Uccio.

auminer and 5axis like this.
  5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I've done lots of sub-1.55 laps at Misano playing MotoGP '06. Wonder if they'll accept those credentials.

Phl218, TurboBlew, Newyork and 2 others like this.
  6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Certainly would be cool, but as I read it- it's just a trackday with a Vale meet and greet. I'd much sooner spend my dough hanging out with CE at the ranch

britx303, scottn, gy999r and 2 others like this.
  7. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Proceeding to start a GoFundMe page for this beautiful cause.

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

None of you losers have a chance, Broome will shark you all. :D

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Never heard of her

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I got this.

11. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

This isn't a broom, but it's close.

mastermind, TLR67 and Robin172 like this.
  12. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

The VR46 class is an auction. Highest bidder wins. There's always gonna be someone with deep pockets, so it's out of the realm for most of us lol But the Champions class sounds interesting. Just over 1500 bucks, and you get either Morbidelli, Marini, Bezzechi, or Baldassari as a coach and it's the whole day not just 3 hours. Wondering how they determine if you're fast enough. They say you have to do sub 1:55 but what if you've never been there but you're a fast enough guy?

BigBird likes this.
  13. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

I'd pick Morbidelli obviously, and you gotta secure a bike as well. So either find yourself an Italian girlfriend who rides fast, (pun intended) or make sure you contact a dealer and rent one for the day. A trip like this will probably set you back 3000USD at least.

EDIT: OK who is this Mike82 guy, mofo upped his bid to 2005 Euros from 1505 for no reason.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think if you do the charity thing:
    • Use of the Yamaha R1, helmet and Dainese and AGV technical racewear
    • VR46 rides with you on track too
    so basically an arrive and ride deal

and you can then purchase the gear if you wanted at 30% off

Prospect likes this.
  15. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Correct.

The logical choice would be the next package, it's not like anyone would be better than Morbidelli and would need Rossi level instruction. But the heart says something else. I agree with the heart if the pockets can support the decision.

sbk1198 and BigBird like this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

if you're cool enough, maybe he invites you to hang at the ranch and ride. that would awsome. a boy can dream

Prospect likes this.
  17. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

If only it was a couple of weeks later. I'll be in Germany early May so it'd be only about a $100-200 plane ticket to fly to Misano ;)

99% chance Mike82 is Uccio and he doesn't want some random dude getting in between him and Rossi! :D

Honestly I would pick whoever speaks english the best, so that we have a better chance of understanding each other lol I think Morbidelli's english might be the best, but it's been a while since I've heard the other guys talk. I'd be inclined to go with Baldassari as well just because my company sponsors him so maybe i'd get a little extra stuff lol

Prospect likes this.
  18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

You clearly didn't read the same stuff I did.

BigBird likes this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'd rather just ride with my buddies, and then go drink beer afterwards and talk shit about how we ripped up Misano.

20. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Well if Mike82 is Uccio then he got the shit knocked out of him by a guy from Holland who more than doubled his bid; it's now 5000 EUROs:eek: