1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minimalist wallet suggestions.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Mar 21, 2019.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now as long as your phone doesn't get lost or brick, you are golden.

stk0308 and busa99 like this.
  2. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

It definitely adds a little extra adrenaline when I reach in my pocket and don’t feel the phone. :)

Although the cloud backs everything up, so I don’t worry about that part much. Loss, though....

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:stupid:

Costanza Wallet For Life! FTW!

I think I may have my class schedule from 7th grade stuck in this sum bitch somewhere. Its actually only in my back pocket as long as im not sitting down.

badmoon692008, zertrider and BigBird like this.
  4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Same here. Started to notice that it was the cause of a bit of back pain, so out she comes when sitting for more than a few minutes. All these people relying on their phones to keep all their info are going to regret that when-----dungeon material.:)

5. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I can't stand bulky wallets and have been keeping my eyes open the last few years for the latest and greatest in minimal design. I keep my wallet contents to a minimum - current wallet has 7 bills and 7 cards - and hate having a lump in my pocket. It's for the same reason that I don't have a protective case for my cell phone.

I bought a bi-fold Saddleback a while back and while nicely constructed, I couldn't get over how bulky it was even minimally loaded. Both of the wallets listed below are slimmer loaded than the Saddleback is empty.

My primary wallet these days is a Jaquet flip. It's a bi-fold with a money clip instead of a pocket for the bills and two pockets for cards. I'm on the fence about the money clip, but still a super minimal design. The leather is more substantial than the m^2 and can handle a larger amount of bills. Fully loaded, this is the lowest profile wallet I have.
    https://www.jaqet.com/collections/cash-wallets

My other wallet is an m^2 which are made out of a single piece of leather, has a pocket to hold some bills and four pockets for cards. Big down side was that it doesn't hold more than 5-7 bills without space getting cramped. Definitely for the cashless individual. Also the elastic strap stretches over time, but it looks like they have more options available now that don't have a strap, so that may be a non-starter. Fully loaded, this has the smallest footprint of all my wallets.
    https://minimumsquared.com/

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Trayvax for the last 3 years.

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

8. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

9. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

10. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

2B3FCFEE-5CB8-4F6D-A7C3-A9ED6949CE0A.jpeg
    2.75” W x 3.75”L
    2 cards....1 DL....and CASH!!
    Just wide enough for a stack of bills folded in half!!

All held together by my girlfriends castaway pony tail bands

Slides right in the front pocket...

Chiropracter told me never to fit wallet in rear pocket as it creates a pressure point when sitting....not good for hips/pelvic alignment...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    BigBird likes this.
  11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

rubber band around a plethora of credit cards, ama card, tow service, etc. About 1/2" thick. Cash gets its own rubber band. :D

13. jocko

jocko Well-Known Member

14. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

15. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I have a wallet that holds some important items but it never leaves my car. If where I'm going I will need something from it I take it out of the wallet and put it in my front pocket. Why anybody wants to carry something around in their back pocket that when they lose it they are fucked is beyond my understanding.

Funkm05 likes this.
  16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Quicksilver.... Velcro bitches!

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    deathblow likes this.
  18. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

19. busa99

busa99 Well-Known Member

Small rfid hard case. Didn’t think I would like it but travel for work in a lot of areas that I want the protection. Turns out I like it. Just a couple credit cards, license. Business cards don’t get bent up. When you open it the cards fan out so you can grab the one you need. Snap it shut

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Tumi slim card case with ID Window. They make several versions. Im on my 4th they last about 5 yrs each.