1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRT guys. Talk to me.

Discussion in 'General' started by shakazulu12, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

The cows are also walking around all day, no one is saying the drugs don't work.

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Did you read that I said Im easily confused, lol :D

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I’m curious what upper level IFBB Pro’s have shared their diets with you?

Ride safe,
    AAron

Trunxgp1224 and SpeedyE like this.
  4. SpeedyE

Agreed.
    He tried to do it w/out any info/knowledge....from his story he told me, it was obvious he was over training, under eating, and 'lost' as far as the equipment.
    Then he hooked up w/ dude, made progress w/ gear for a year.
    Then I worked out w/ him.....I saw undereating, but super clean. I saw over training especially w/ diet. I saw a guy obsessed w/ how much weight he could pull. Good form, but too worried about weight.

I got no issue w/ pharma, I got issue w/ friend taking mailorder UGL. So finally got him off, his strength went down, he lost size/cuts, he lost energy, he mentally collapsed. He did the right thing getting on TRT for what he wanted to do in the gym, but he not need it medically. He went right back to his previous look/strength. I got ill after 3-4 months, so i not know what he looks like now, this some years ago.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Again, the shit these guys take allow them to get away with eating all sorts of shit (sugar) calories that normal dudes absolutely cannot get away with.

http://nattyornot.com/bodybuilders-eat-junk-food-all-the-time/

You can jump to 2 min in.

Talking about Cutler's eating habits

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    SpeedyE likes this.
  6. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

You really have no clue what you are talking about basing your information off of stuff you read or watch on the internet.

Get back to me with the diet program for a top tier IFBB pro 16 weeks out. I’ll be waiting.
    I’m being facetious.
    None of those guys or gals are going to tell you their diet or put it online.
    If they put it there they did it trolling people and it’s not the actual diet.
    Why would they? It’s the key to getting on stage and winning. Besides they (the athlete) are paying for the diet or the prep coach is getting paid to write the diet.
    There are non disclosure agreements with some of these guys and their trainers/prep coaches.
    It would be like a MotoGP team or World Superbike team putting their Suspension data and or motor sorcery online it’s not happening.

Ride safe,
    AAron

britx303 likes this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

BINGO!!!

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I can't tell if you are sarcastically agreeing with me with this or not so much? I think you might be missing the point of what's being said.

Did you actually listen to what was in that video or in that article or just dismissing it before looking at it (I'm assuming you must know who Valentino is, yes)? Are you aware of the effects that compounds like slin & GH, IGF-1 and LR3, and T3. Do you think a natty and some guy taking all that shit are going to be eating similar (or even remotely similar) diets?

I've known a few guys who have run slin w/ GH before. It actually rather difficult to maintain a clean, low carb "bro-diet". Not only can they get away with eating lots of shitty food, they kind of need to in order to keep their blood sugar from crashing.

Have you actually seen the process some IFBB guys go through to get stage ready? It's anything but healthy, both from a diet to a drug and SEO standpoint. And you're right, most competitors aren't going to be up front and tell you all the garbage food they binge on when they are doing an interview for FLEX or Muscle and Fitness, but there's plenty of people close enough to it that the stories get around.

I'm not sure if you are coming from a place of actual perceived firsthand knowledge on the subject or if you are just being naively optimistic?

9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I have firsthand knowledge not perceived first hand knowledge.
    And I am not agreeing with you.

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

You are confusing the gym bro stories about the amount of food and quality of food guys eat in the off season with the reality of their actual prep diets.

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think I see the miscommunication here. You [maybe] are thinking that I was implying that all top level IFBB'ers were eating like that right up to time of show. I was not implying that is how they are eating in the last 8-12 weeks or whatever their prep is. But I do still contend that when they are not cutting down for a show, they can get away with eating things that other (non-enhanced) people cannot.

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Ok to a degree I will agree with that.
    But honestly it’s more due to the fact that these stories are about guys well over 300lbs in the off season and most of that is muscle.
    It’s their sheer size that allows these guys to eat everything in sight at times. Of course some of that size comes from the PED’s but these guys and gals are working out, eating right and have a PLAN.
    The stories are just that ... stories it’s good for growing the sport to a degree because people love to hear these crazy stories. I can tell you first hand they are stories.
    It cracks me up that people see a guy or fitness girl eating donuts, as an example, and they go on the record saying “I eat a dozen donuts a week” and people take these stories as gospel.
    Believe me you will not get the truth out of theses guys. That’s why when someone tells half the truth people are like wow is he/she honest. lol

Ride safe,
    AAron

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. SpeedyE

1 day out, my coach tells me to "eat a muffin".
    Who said that, LOL!!!!! :beer:

DucatiBomber likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

THE BEST Greg V story ever, bar none

15. Trunxgp1224

Are we really taking advice from Gregg Valentino?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  16. SpeedyE

:crackup: Most entertaining guy in BB'ing....best old skool stories for days :bow:

17. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Also completely full of shit. Never heard of the guy but I listened to part of the drug deal story and he nails every liar’s tell in the book. Every word was fiction.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Advice? hell no

But he does rub elbows with more of the industry insiders than most (even if they think he's a joke and a disgrace), so he has more insights than most. He still contends to this day that he never used synthol (only site injected lots of test into his arms) which I'm fairly sure if complete BS.

SpeedyE likes this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Posting crap with greg valentino as a source damn near makes any further comments null and void. :crackup:

StaccatoFan and DucatiBomber like this.
  20. Trunxgp1224

He also lies about everything, you really think he's not going to embellish anything? Look at his arms, that's not from hormones or any type of steroids.

Also, site injecting test doesn't work like that, It'll be all over your blood stream before the esters even begin to break down.

DucatiBomber likes this.