1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I read the dog was/is dead......:mad::mad::mad:
    I be mad too......
    dude w/ shotgun is psycho.....

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yep. Two out of control assholes crossed paths and acted foolish. One has paid the price for it. The other needs to as well.

R Acree and SpeedyE like this.
  3. SpeedyE

How does a human being stab someones dog to death?
    And then how does a human being stop vehicle and get out w/ shotgun and shoot unarmed guy that is Super pissed about his dog being shot?????
    Not human being....psychopath

The shooter showed zero emotion after he shot guy.....looked calm. Scary.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

All bets are off when you hurt an animal. I’ll strangle a motherfucker to death with his own entrails if he hurt my dog.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SpeedyE

<3

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Depends...was this a case of another piss poor dog owner whos animal was not well behaved or specifically taught to behave poorly? Last I checked not to many folks running around stabbing dogs for the fun of it. There is more to this story.

Brad and crashman like this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

For sure. Was “family pet” a barking chihuahua, or a Pitbull that had bit shooter’s kid sister?

Although I’d think if there was an animal control problem, the shooter’s mom would have been involved. It’s not clear, but the shooter might be a minor.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    SpeedyE likes this.
  8. SpeedyE

My downstairs neighbor where i used to live, unsuccessfully poisoned and then chicken boned my dog twice.
    He was university professor w/ phd. alcoholic too.
    Overheard one too many neighbor cat/silencer, etc, etc stories in gunshop.
    The knife enthusiasts always made me more nervous than the gun guys.
    I trust no one when it comes to dogs/cats. 25% people are (capable of) evil.

9. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

I wonder how the shooter got the gun.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

SuddenBraking and SpeedyE like this.
  11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

That conviction was during Kamala Harris' SF District Atty term in office. Any response from her?

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Of course there will be a response. She'll hide from it as long and as often as she can.

TXFZ1 and R Acree like this.
  13. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Seriously think that issue will be raised? (Unless, of course, Cankles throws her hat in the ring. Again.)

TXFZ1 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good you figured it out.

FWIW I couldn't resist and would never have edited the original if Dern hadn't quoted it :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Funny how everyone assumes all sorts of things once they hear about a dead dog...

Based on the raw video I can see the shooter having a pretty good argument for thinking the guy was going for a gun or moving to attack him. He did put it down every time the dead kid moved away from him and only raised it when the kid got more aggressive.

16. SpeedyE

When we were kids/younger no one had guns. No one got shot.
    Why would guy stop his truck, then get out, then pull gun.....over argument and possible fist fight.
    If I was a prosecutor, i would have asked him why he didn't just keep on driving?

imho, people nowadays are willing to take someone's life over practically nothing.
    There is nothing in me that could make me fire a shotgun at an unarmed fool who wanted to beat me up. THats completely insane to me.
    My life in a gunshop......I saw/heard behind the curtain... I never fit in there....was always talking against the grain....I know a Large % of gun carryers are waiting/hoping for a legal chance to shoot someone. I know that to be Fact, from dealing w/ tactical gun crowd for decades

R1Racer99 likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When I was a kid even in the city some kids hunted and had guns. In Killeen Texas I'd be much more surprised at someone not having a gun than at someone having one.

How in the world would or should he know the dead kid was unarmed?

18. SpeedyE

Kid was not displaying any weapon. Couldves and wouldves not reason to shoot someone with 12ga.
    IF the dude really thought he was in Grave danger of unarmed guy, he should have buttstroked him in the noggin......not blown a hole in his chest.
    LIfe is the most precious/valuable thing.......

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe it's just me, but the last thing I'm gonna try is moving toward the business end of a loaded gun.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord - display doesn't mean shit. When he is moving forward and leaning over you don't have a lot of time to determine if he's pulling up his pants or pulling out a gun.

There was NO way to tell if her was armed or not. It would have been more stupid to assume he wasn't than to assume he was an act accordingly.