1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1G SV650 Sale Feeler

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by RRP, Feb 28, 2019.

1. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I have an '02 SV650 that I am finishing assembly on now and have decided I need to move it and focus on other projects.

It's solid and clean chassis that would make someone a cheap entry into racing or trackdays. It has the following farkles and pedigree:

Clear Transferrable IN title
    Full M4 exhaust with CF can (a few scuffs but in good shape)
    Woodcraft Clipons and rearsets
    Solid Stock motor - I will be having it tuned and jetted for the M4 when final assembly done.
    Race wiring harness that will have OEM SVS gauge set wired in with Daytona Temp Gauge
    Brand new unpainted Armour bodies upper/lower with new ZG windshield
    Hot bodies SV SS tail - HOK Neon yellow but solid and never mounted - Good condition
    Penske Double Adjustable Shock - Fresh service just done
    TLR1000 front end Fresh service just done
    '98 GSXR 4pot Calipers and braided lines
    GSXR rear wheel kit swap
    I will also include a set of spare wheels for rains etc (GSXR rear - TL Front)

$1900 and willing to entertain partial trade and cash offers. (Pitbike scooters, GSXR Slingshot parts, etc.)

Also - I plan to have it with me at Tally in April and most of the SE rounds through Barber, I can also bring it to VMD in July. Happy to help with delivery as much as I can.

I can provide pics as it sits right now, but again still doing final assembly just wanted to get the ball rolling as I need the room.

It's not a beauty queen, but it will be solid and proper with what you need to go racing or trackday on the cheap.

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Also on trades - looking for 15" tire/wheel combos for the Toyhauler and also 20" HT tires for the truck.

NOTE: Suspension professionally serviced by JM Racing Suspensions.

I'm motivated to get this moved so let me know if interested and let's work something out. I can even provide a full wire harness if someone wanted to put it on the street again.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Uppity

4. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Pics?

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Scott

PM an email address and I'll get some pics of how it sits right now.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  6. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

8. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Bodywork mount up finished, exhaust done. Goes in for a tune etc next weekend and then it'll be ready.

image.jpeg

9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

10. dont621

dont621 Well-Known Member

Check pm

RRP likes this.
  11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Just an update on cash +trade potential. I need $1000 cash and willing to work trades for the other $900.

I'm pretty broad on what trade items I will entertain.

Beyond race gear and stuff for the hauler etc - I will consider tools, firearms, ammo, shop gear - throw out what you have and I'll consider it.

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sale pending

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Sold

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  14. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Now you got room and money for another bike....zrx maybe?:Poke::D