1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I’ve never been into F1 but really enjoyed the Netflix series. Question though, are the Renault cars also Infiniti? There were a couple of scenes that showed team jackets with what looked to be two different car brands on them

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah...they Are under the same umbrella in real life too.

The weird combo is the McLaren is a Honda And The Alfa's is some other manufacturer too

Sent from my smatrfone

Lee#144 likes this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Infinity is just a sponsor for Renault.
    McLaren dropped Honda engines for Renault. Honda is with Red Bull.

Lee#144 and noles19 like this.
  4. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

If you've got Prime, I highly recommend the I, Superbiker series; top notch motorcycle content.

Banditracer and BigBird like this.
  5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Renault, builds thier own card and engines. Infinity just sponsors redbull, or they did, I'm not sure if they still do.

Lee#144 likes this.
  6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Infinity sponsored Renault, Aston Martin sponsored Red Bull

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Technically we're both correct... They sponsored redbull from 2010-2015.

8. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The French Renault owns Nissan/Infiniti. It's just cross branding for them.

Lee#144 and BigBird like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pretty much what I was saying. Guess F1 wasn't a good enough advertisement since Infiniti is going away in Europe.

10. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Anyone else seen The Dirt? Watched it last night and was like ‘meh’. The book was better, obviously you can get much deeper info in a book, but the ‘movie’ was just superficial to me.

PLENTY of T&A tho.....

younglion likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yup. Grrat movie. Bit predictable but good

12. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Ok, I havent read all 42 pages but has anyone else watched "Burnout"? Superbike rider has to run drugs on his motorcycle to save his GF? Cheesy European voice over but kind of cool seeing the bikes. I just watched it tonight after hearing about it on FB.

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I saw it a couple of days ago. Cheesy Low budget movie. The on track stuff was cool to see in a movie.

14. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

You mean the Ducati commercial? It has it own thread somewhere.

For sme reason it reminded me most of the old "Ghost Rider" stuff that used to show up on Limewire and KaZaa years ago...high speed runs across Europe.

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Netflix Premium plan is going to $15.99 a month. Still a good deal if you watch a lot of their stuff.

16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Started watching “Dark”. I like t so far.

17. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Two episode left to watch, really like it. You really have to pay attention to it.

18. The Dirt was pretty good, book was better but they did a decent job with the movie.

19. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Finally got around to watching Schitt's Creek and holy shit its funny. I had watched about 10 min of the first one several months ago but thought it looked stupid. With the glowing recommendations from here I went back and I'm glad I did. On the third season now. Also just binged the F1 documentary and it was awesome as well.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Love death and robots was awesome. A collection of short animated stories. Most were awesome, some where way out there.

Blew through them in a day.

Montoya and NemesisR6 like this.