1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He who can't be named running d200

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Mar 15, 2019.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Well, that's a different animal all together. I'm not trying to sway juror #12 here. :D It is zero fucks in that he seems to lay out aspects of his life that some would consider less than normal. A giver of fucks don't do that.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No kidding. You could form an all star grid with the people who read here but never post. I'm not talking about an AMA grid either. Were talking full on GP.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What if, indeed, it is n0 joke?

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Read my mind. Could be an opportunity of a lifetime. Lol

MachineR1 likes this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Not until recently did I look up into the history of this, its kind of funny/corny. This guy has some interesting videos talking about internet lore type stuff.

SpeedyE likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

It's not my fault that you can't count to 1,023 on your fingers. o_O

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I ain't doing fancy math on my fingers and I only have 8 of them :D

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Can you imagine the pillage? I'll meet you in Crazyfornia, but how we gonna bring any weapons into the state?

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and deduction.

10. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

Balls big enough to do things the way he wants to regardless of what people think or say. Hard not to respect that, no matter how you feel about it IMO. - Van

5axis, jksoft and drop like this.
  11. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand hexadecimal and F the rest.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

There are tow types of people in this world. Those who can extrapolate incomplete data.

r6boater likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, crazy isn't the same thing as having balls even if they look the same from the outside :D

14. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I wasn't around for the old BBS beat downs when he was racing Superbike, but nowadays it seems like he's just there and doing his thing. I didn't see any promotional shit at all, he looked fit and the bike looked good. WTF is wrong with that? There were alot of guys slower than him, that's for sure.

I did have myself a little chuckle when I saw he was running around 2:00 lap times. That is right in my wheelhouse and it would have been cool to be racing with him for the 200. I d0n't know if that says I'm a shitty racer, or that I'm good enough to hang with a former AMA Superbike regular? Either way it would have been fun.

mike574, SpeedyE, BigBird and 6 others like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The only reason you know his name is his self promotion so take that into account, otherwise he'd be just another racer with some cash for nice toys that you've never heard of :D

rk97 and Mot Okstef like this.
  16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Only reason I know his name is the constant beat down here.

17. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

For sure he is crazy...

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Congress is hiring. ;)

19. He tried to run for president didn’t he?

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

more than once