1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Sounds great

Attached Files:

2. jfcasley

jfcasley Well-Known Member

he is being sarcastic, his name is never to be uttered at a CMRA event.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. backbone

backbone scarred for life

You are delusional. Nobody gives a damn about you at CMRA.
    We are all just happy to have a quiet place to race without you yelling and throwing shit when you get 2nd place.
    For the record, I saw you and your GF when you stopped to talk to JB while I was right next to him. Nobody was following you.
    I was looking right at you, you said nothing. Damn I might have to post this in the classifieds, missed connections :) Love you!!!

4. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Hey bro I also notice you said nothing to me as you have been the stalker.
    And for your info I don't even know what you look like and never have or I would have made it a point to ask you a few things.
    I mean you seem to follow my every move on all the BBS boards.
    this reply is case in point.
    So now that you have seen what your friends have been doing to CMRA when are you going to step up and get on them like you have me?
    You seriously don't think I don't know what you say about me behind my back?
    ive offered to anyone a chance to say it to me in person.
    Its cowards like you who hide behind a computer but when given the opportunity to say it in person you bitch up just like you just told me you did.
    See ask anyone who knows me knows im not shy.
    Opps you have ask people that know me and yet you declined taking my number or getting ahold of me to discuss whats on your mind.
    Oh and if no one at Cmra gives a dame about me then why you on here harassing me?
    so next time please introduce yourself if you see me.
    Be happy to hear what you think about your Buddies flushing club down the drain and stealing from the club and what you planned to help solve it?
    Oh and also Read my real name Keith.

Steven

5. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I'm pretty sure you meant your reply to be in all caps.
    Goodnight SweetTits!!! Muahhhhh

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I thought I was, perhaps, being a little harsh when I described you as asocial and noted that you suck. Then we get this response which really puts you in another league when it comes to being a dick. Do you even race? Doing for others without thought of compensation or reward is a large part of what makes the racing community what it is. There are so many people on here that have extended themselves, spent time and money on people they don't even know that I can't even begin to count them and you come up with, "I grasp the concept, I would just never do it. I have better ways to spend my time.". That kind of thinking is so contrary to the usual attitude on here and at the track that I feel compelled to quote it again. I hope that if you are ever in need, that the members on here or at the track will treat you so much better than you treat others. I have no doubt that even though YOU SUCK!!! the generosity of the racing community will come through and help even though you clearly are not deserving of that kindness.
    You have proven beyond a doubt that YOU SUCK, but as of yet we don't really know how hard you suck. I expect you will continue to post and we may find out.

You do have my sympathy considering how much you suck in comparison to a community of giving people.

Chris, scottn, motoracer1100 and 2 others like this.
  7. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Wow. Thank you Sir.
    For you embrace what this hobby or sport is all about.
    And as we all see this is whats lacking.
    Enjoy your night and im will be a few Double headers racing in V7 class.
    Drop by and introduce yourself
    Take care.

Steven

8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Amen, Ken. Your brother was a great example of that. There were always a few guys that were clowns, but seems there's a lot more jerkwads these days.... Or maybe I'm just old now.

VFR#52 likes this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel? :Poke:

10. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

This is why I love the beeb. It's full of folks that can't control their emotions. You guys are hilarious and I appreciate the entertainment. Nom nom

drop likes this.
  11. kenessex

So you have now proven that you suck at trolling and you suck as a member of this society and generally suck as a human being. How does it feel to be you?

VFR#52 likes this.
  12. kenessex

Thanks for remembering my brother. His memorial stone in Kenai, AK has "one of the good guys" inscribed on it. It is the way racers are.

VFR#52 likes this.
  13. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

In an effort to help you feel better @VFR#52 and @kenessex given your sensitivities (because I'm a nice guy), let me lay this all out for you:

Yes, I race. I know Peyton. We go way back to my early CMRA days. He knows exactly who I am and I'm not hiding behind a screen name. I don't know either of you, only seen your name around. Yes, I understand why Steve is doing this. It speaks to the type of person he is. I am NOT that type of person in the least bit. In my opinion, it's a waste of energy/time/stress etc etc. I have no enemies specifically in the paddock and I race from coast to coast. I've brought plenty of people to the sport and do shit all the time with no expectation of some sort of return. In general, That's how the folks in racing are. It's a small community many like family and I'd rather let shit go than be a self proclaimed ethics police. You should know by now you don't know a lick about somebody based off of a few beeb posts. You both seem to be the type of person I wouldn't want to meet. Perhaps you think the same about me and I'm perfectly fine with that. Just don't get on here and bitch about how xyz doesn't like you because you brought it all upon yourself.
    It almost reminds me of Kapernick in a way. Crying wolf when you do something you know is going to rub people the wrong way and lose the privilege of playing in the sports because nobody wants that cancerous person on their team. Some people are happy you're doing it sure. But you should realize that people aren't going to want to fuck with you, including me. Happy hunting. I hope go never see you at the track.

14. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

So they really didn't take money from all the members and put it in their personal checking accounts? I'm confused.

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well there you go.
    You are correct you are not that type of person.
    You have already proven that by you getting on here and writing this limp dick reply.
    You definitely dont take a stand on whats right.
    You hide behind a fake screen name and stand back and toss out insults like you are better than others.
    After the last 4 yrs ive learned just how many people stand up for whats right.
    I see that you are one of those who sit by and do nothing.
    I am a person who does take a stand.
    But please feel free to meet me at a track and introduce yourself.
    See just like Keith who even knows what i look like and has been close to me and said nothing.
    It shows lack of character and integrity as a man.
    Because unlike most people on the computer i will actually say something and introduce myself if i know who you are.
    As always ive offered that opportunity to anyone who has an issue with me to do it in person.
    Honestly out of all the people who have issues about what im doing or done only Steve McNamara has the balls to walk up to me and say anything.
    The rest like you just get on here and cry like a baby and say things and think you know me at all.
    So do i even care what you think about me?
    Not even the slightest.
    See ive taken a stand and put information out that proves who has been stealing money and putting Cmra in the position to be sued.
    Its people like you who sat by and did nothing and when faced with the truth you chose to attack the messenger and not the people who caused it.
    So far my stalkers think this pisses me off and they feel like it bothers me or whatever to make themselves feel better.
    What actually gets me upset is that Cmra BOD members spent a million dollars to not show the books and the members did nothing and Peyton never got his day in court.
    But the facts are coming out now and i can show real proof of who put this club in this position.
    So unlike you i hope i do meet you someday at the track.
    Then you can decide what kind of a person i am in person.
    Enjoy your day.

Steven

16. kenessex

I wish you would make up your mind as to whether altruistic motives make sense to you or not. Otherwise, I don't whether or not I would want to hang out with you at the track. I think we all know the difference between the internet and reality. The truth has always been that there are very few racers at the track that I would try to avoid. I have been at this game since 1977 with WERA and other organizations and there are plenty of people on here that know me or know of me and probably a few that like me. So I do hope to see you at the track and at the least, I'll make the effort to say hi and drink your beer. BTW, your last post was semi sensible and not nearly as amusing to me as your previous ones. It was more fun when you were more of a dick and proved your suckage.:Poke:

John Branch and VFR#52 like this.
  17. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Just got back from a 10 day Bmx national trip, from San Antonio to Monroe Louisiana. Then to Santa Fe New Mexico. Then down to Albuquerque . And just walked in from a 12 hour drive with rv trailer! Been drinking monster still wound up:blart: So I thought I would read the latest bs with the three ring circus. You two crack me up! Broke back and vfr52 ! I would be happy to reunite you two lovers!? That would be the only way I would come back to a CMRA event lol. So you two either get it on or Both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP ESPECIALLY YOU STEVE:clap::flag:

18. John Branch

John Branch 90125

And for you m f Coker’s dam spell correct! If you won’t speak your name ? You might as well be a fart in the wind! Because you are not worth a shit:Poke:

19. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So was just outside smoking. And I had a idea pop in my head! So why don’t we settle this like REAL MEN? Lol And I prepare two identical bikes! And we go to a track and you two duke it out and see who is the badass? :Pop:

20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member