1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fck Cheaper Than Dirt

Discussion in 'General' started by RonR, Mar 13, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Mostly PG County Skeet and Gun off Good Luck Road. I have also shot at J&P, Shaffer’s, Hopkins and Pintail across the bridge.

Pintail was my least favorite of the 4.

I don’t go much anymore. It is a lot of fun.

Spang308 likes this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Shot my worst round of clays ever at Hopkins after a registered shoot. The clays were set insanely difficult. I only shot Pintail once. Seemed like a nice facility.
    I use a local shop owned by a city police officer and his wife for all gun purchases and FFL shipments on used shotguns I purchase online. His prices are better than the big box stores and the money is going in his pocket. Him and his wife run the store. I've met his kids. He gets my money.
    MD guns laws are stupid and restrictive to the point they ran the Beretta manufacturing plant out of the state. Good going O'Malley. Hogan seems a little better, but your state reps are still trying to outlaw every damn thing they can.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Naw, you can have it all to yourself.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

MD Taxes, especially under O'Malley I'm sure didn't help Beretta's chances of staying in MD, either.

I'm going to stop now....treading on Dungeonish now I think.

5. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I only read the OP. Sounds like you are taking this personally and shouldn't. I don't know the gun laws in Maryland, but maybe it is more hassle for them to sell there than it is worth. I have a family member who is an FFL in Missouri and sells his stuff online. He has told me it is too much hassle for him to sell and ship to California to be worth it. (unfortunate for me) The beauty of capitalism is you can spend your money somewhere else if you are not happy with Cheaper than Dirt.

6. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

First class problems over here